𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"what?" you stared at your paper

you sat by the counters during the weekend and tapped your finger on the desk. the day before you hung out with the three, tsukishima, yamaguchi, and yachi. after the benches, you played a couple of games with them and laughed.

you all didn't even realize it was getting late and took the last train. you figured you'll just speedwalk home since your neighborhood around that time wasn't as safe in the morning, but tsukishima walked you home.

it was quiet along the way and you both didn't say anything until the end.

--------------
𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

the street lights were flickering and you looked to the side to see the same advertisements on the pole, "2 bedroom apartment and one bath." it's been like that for a while and only some took the ticket.

"that's kind of embarrassing" you pointed

"what is?"

"they're not taking up the offer," you said, "imagine how the other person might feel"

"mhm" he walked forward, "you said one more block right?"

"yeah" you looked at him, "tsukki"

"what's up?" he stopped walking, "we should get by your place soon

"earlier" you walked up to him, "what was that?"

he stayed quiet and continued to look down at you. he turned back fixing his glasses and walked without a word, "uh-tsukki?"

"i don't know what you're talking about"

-------------
𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭:

"fucking bitch" you clicked your pen, "i don't remember my ass-"

"what's your problem?" he stood behind you

"ah!" you jumped, "jesus.."

"what's this?" he picked up your paper, "test prep?"

"yeah" you sighed, "science"

"and i'm assuming you're confused?" he tapped the paper on your head

"uh-" you took it back, "yeah..."

"do you want me to help you?"

"just for you to judge me again, no thanks" you turned back

"shut up and call me later" he turned you around, "kay'?"