𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲

四十四

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

"kei" you touched his shoulder

you visited the cemetery with him and his brother but the whole time he was faced back. you can't blame him- his mother just passed and a bunch of things already stressed him out.

"let's go" he walked forward with his hands in his pockets

you both made your way over to akiteru's car and he opened the door for you, "thank you for coming, it means a lot"

"of course" you nodded your head and sat next to tsukishima, "hey-"

"can we stop somewhere?" tsukki looked at the mirror ahead

"uh-" akiteru buckled himself in, "where do you wanna go?"

"anywhere but here" he answered, "i need to go to the cafe for something"

"i'll come," you said, causing both of them to look at you

"that's fine" akiteru smiled, "how long are you gonna take?"

"you can just drop me off" tsukki went back to looking at the mirror

"okay..."

you moved your hand on top of tsukki's lap and leaned your head against his shoulder. he moved his hand on top of your head and patted it.

"don't you wanna go home?" he said as the car started moving

"i want to be with you more" you looked down at your black skirt

"don't worry about it" he smiled at you, "i'm glad i get to be with you more"

"you guys are so cute-" akiteru said before tsukishima kicked his seat, "okay- i'll stop"

you laughed and saw tsukishima smile once more. it's not going to be easy to move on, but it won't drag him down unless somebody is with him. "thank you again" he said to you and held your hand, "for being here- i love you"

 "thank you again" he said to you and held your hand, "for being here- i love you"