𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞

十一

| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 |

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

the day was coming to an end and you and the two boys were the only ones left in the shop. akiteru left earlier to attend classes and the other employees had to leave their shifts early. the last time you spoke to tsukishima was in the locker room. he stayed until the song you were listening to was over and went back out to the front.

"are you feeling better?" yamaguchi brought a cup of water, "here"

"thank you" you smiled, putting the broom down, "yeah i'm okay"

"i'm so sorry for him" he explained, "he says shit and he doesn't mean it...right?"

tsukishima stayed quiet, you figured he didn't hear you both since he put his headphones on. he was across the room from you fixing menus. you both didn't even glance at each other since then.

"leave him" you walked away with the cup, "i'm heading back, thanks again"

"yeah i'll be there in a second" yamagchi took out his phone, "kei"

"what?" tsukishima lifted up his headphones, "i could hear you guys

"so you chose to ignore me?" yama scoffed, "wow"

"don't take it personally," he said, "i just don't know what to say"

"you were in that room for a while" yamaguchi tapped on his phone,"not gonna explain what happened?"

"i tried to make her feel better" he mumbled, "not sure it helped though"

"soft tsukii" yamaguchi patted his shoulders, "here"

he gave tsukishima ten dollars and winked turning back, "i'll close up, go get her some food"

"food?" tsukishima looked at his hand, "with this?"

"kei." yamaguchi stared at him, "be lucky i didn't tell your mom about this"

"okay" tsukishima chuckled, "thanks tadashi"

"go-go" yamaguchi pushed him to the door

"alright," tskiushima walked inside and saw you tie your shoes. you picked your head up and saw him stand by the door. you quickly fixed your bag on your shoulder and walked up to him. just walk by him and don't say anything.

"stay here" he stopped you