Chapter Twenty-Three

Natashas POV

Its around 12Am and I hear someone ring the door bell. I quickly get up out of bed and put a crop top and shorts on and I grab the gun from under my pillow. Before I go downstairs I check on Peggy and she's still asleep so I slowly walk downstairs and go to the door with the gun in my grasp. I open the door and I point the gun at who ever is at the door.  "Natasha its me and Tony put the gun down" Steve says and I lower the gun and I smirk, I let them both in. As soon as they get in we all have a group hug. "Omg its so nice to see you guys" I say excitedly and they both nod. "Tomorrow were teleporting you to our normal time to get married Whoop Whoop" Tony says and I giggle. "yep, but why are you guys here so late at night" I ask confused. "because in our time its about 3pm" Steve says. "Honey is everything alright?" Peggy asks walking downstairs and I look up at her and smile. Peggy looks over and she sees Tony and Steve. "oh hey" Peggy says and hugs Tony and Steve. "Sorry that we woke you up Natasha, please don't kill us" Tony says and I punch him playfully in the arm. "Well I'm going back to sleep" I say and Peggy nods and walks upstairs. "are you guys tired?" I ask. "No" Tony and Steve say at the same time. "okay well don't burn the house down, and if you will I will personally kill you" I say with a smirk. "Okay we will try not to" Steve says and I glare at them. "No YOU WILL NOT burn the house down" I order and they widen their eyes. "you can go in the swimming pool outside, the pool light switch is next to the sliding door" I say and I walk upstairs to the bedroom and I close the door. I turn around and I see Peggy pouring her self some water. "Are you alright?" I ask as I get onto the bed. "Yeah just thirsty" Peggy says and drinks some water. " You know, the human body is around 60% made up of water, you could just have me" I state smirking. Peggy chokes on her water and looks over to me and rolls her eyes and smirks. "As much as I would love to have you tonight, we need our sleep because were travelling tomorrow" Peggy tells me and I groan and cross my arms and pout. "Honey don't pout" Peggy tells me and I burrow my eyebrows and she laughs and places down her glass of water and walks over to me and sits in front of me and she places both of her hands on my face. "I want your body" I whine and she kisses my nose and my lips. "not tonight darling" Peggy says and I uncross my arms and groan and lay down.

Peggy's POV

Me and Natasha lay down in the bed and I cuddle up to Natasha and I place my hand on her stomach. Natasha kisses my head. "you know, I love you so much and that's hard for me to say, thank you for helping me to be able to love someone" Natasha admits and I look up at her and place my hand on her face. "I love you too baby girl" I say and I kiss her on the lips. "Your gorgeous" Natasha tells me and tucks some loose hair behind my ear. Natasha puts her hand up my shirt and starts to touch my breasts and I raise a eyebrow at her. "What did I just say huh? Not tonight, and I'm going to punish you for this tomorrow night" I warn her and she smirks and takes her hand from out of my top. I get up and lay on top of Natasha so that my head is laying on her chest and I've wrapped my arms around her waist and both of my legs on either side of her. I hear Natasha sigh slightly and wraps her arms around me and pulls the duvet over our bodies and she lets me lay on top of her. I close my eyes and I fall asleep eventually.