Playlist

XXXTENTACION- Sad "Who am I? Someone that's afraid to let go (uh) You decide if   you're ever gonna let me know (Yeah) Suicide if you ever try to let go"

Calling My Phone- Lil Jay.                    "Steady call in' my phone I done told you before that it's over, leave me 'lone Know it's hurtin' you to see me gone Dark clouds, you gon' see me storm"

24kGoldn - Mood

"I could never get attached When I start to feel, I unattach Somehow I always end up feeling bad Baby, I am not your dad, it's not all you want from me I just want your company"

Lil Baby, Gunna - Close Friends

"Just wipe your eyes and stop this cryin' I told the truth, that I'd been lyin' I gave you racks, I tried to buy in I even did the unthinkable, and I'm sorry for what I did to you"

Lil Tjay - ​​​​​Sex Sounds

"You should know you somethin' different 'cause I brought you to my houseServe you breakfast on my couch Anything you ever need you know I'll with be here with no doubt I need you by my side I hope you're here to ride"

Polo G ft. Lil TJay - Pop Out

"We pop out at your party, I'm with the gang And it's gon' be a robbery, so tuck ya chain I'm a killer, girl, I'm sorry, but I can't change We aint aimin' for your body, shots hits your brain"

             blackbear - ​​​hot girl bummer "fxck you, and you, and youI hate your friends and they hate me tooI'm through, I'm through, I'm through"

Kissing Boys in the street- Greg Holden

"Stop kissing boys in the street When I was younger my daddy told me I would never Never amount to nothing special He'd come at me e every angle"
Collide- Rachel Platten

"Lately, I feel like I'm pushing you away Acting moody for no reason And even though you know I'm always gonna stay I've been taking like I'm leaving."

Me, Myself & I- G- Eazy x Bebe Rexha

"Oh, it's just me, Myself & I Solo ride until I do, 'Cause I got me for life."

A/N: Hey these are some songs that I think you should listen to while reading my story- Ik it's not a lot but hey whatever, anywayyyy love you guys don't forget to vote and comment, if you want.

I'm pretty sure you all know the cast, it's the same as the show..