the meeting

Alyssa Valdez. The daughter of a well known business man and women and probably one of the richest family in the Philippines.

Mr.Antonio Valdez and Mrs.Lita Caymo Valdez who owns the VALDEZ GROUP OF COMPANIES.

Later the summer of her 14th year, Alyssa and her family went to a business trip in Hong Kong.

Aly's pOV.

I'm stuck here sa hotel room namin. Hinihintay Kong umuwi sina mom and dad -_- urgh!! I'm so bored!! Gusto qng gumala pero wala naman along kasama?

Then suddenly, the door opened. It was them. Mom and dad.

Aly: Urghh!! Why do I need to be here! Dad naman! Sana iniwan niyo nalang ako sa bahay andon naman si yaya?. And besides, andon din si laura? Na Alam ko at alam nyo na d ako iiwan nun?.

Aly's dad: Anak naman.. Bonding na din natin to ng mommy mo.

Aly: bonding? Dad naman.! Eh NASA trabaho lagi kayo. Kahit nga andito tayo sa Hong Kong....trabaho pa din :'(

aly's about to cry when her mother tap her head and kiss her chicks.

Aly's mom: Anak.? Huwag Ka ng mag tampo? Alam mo ba?,tinapos lahat namin ng dad mo Ang lahat ng meetings namin just to spend time with you?

Aly's dad: that's true Anak.

Aly: really? Awww that's sweet of you two. Sorry mom. Sorry dad. Next time po iintindihin q na kayo. :)

Aly's mom&dad. : kami din Anak iintindihin ka namin.

Whoooo!!, Ang saya naman!! I really love them both! Nag promise sila na mag sho-shopping kami tomorrow and sagot lahat ni dad! Yeah!! Naalala ko tuloy nung time na nag shopping kami sa New York. But oh well. Dito nalang sa hong Kong. Tutal andito naman kami not because of the shopping thingie or some business matters kasi tinapos na nila ung meetings but because of some quality time that we really need as a family.

@the mall.

Oh my gosh!! Ang dami Neto!! My mom and dad bought me many cool stuffs and I asked if meron ba dito si Laura. And yes!!! Meron daw!.

Aly:, mom, dad tnx po ^_^

Aly's parents: anything for you Anak!. They said with a big smile.

Aly: dad can go there?? I'm gonna buy something lang po?

Aly's dad: yes of course hija. Guards! Samahan siya.! (Mr. Antonio ordered his guards like a king)

Aly: no need dad. I can manage naman po.

Aly's parents: OK sweetie. Just be careful.

Aly: I will po.

As I walk papunta sa isang sport shop coz I'm gonna buy a volleyball ball. Biglang nag ring yung phone ko. I can't find it inside my bag. Urgh!! Bat kasi Ang daming bulsa at pasikot sikot ng bag na to.!!

Then......... BLAG!!
Oh my!! I saw a girl lying on the floor. I think its my fault!! Ahh wait?! Is it really my fault?

Girl: hey you!!!

Aly: looking at her left then right side "who?! Me!"

Girl: yes you!!! Are you gonna just Stare at me like a maniak?? Aren't you gonna help me?

Aly: shitss!! Sino to? Bakit Ang ganda mo? " oh sorry miss. My bad. Hindi ko kas--"
The girl just cut Alyssa's words.

Girl: Filipino ka? She just said it with a happy and excited tone.

Aly: "uhmm. Oo :) " aly gave the girl her killer smile. So charming. So sweet and so heart melting.

Aly helped the girl to stand up but the girl was just staring at her.

Aly: oh miss?! Bakit parang ikaw naman Ang nag sstare sakin na parang maniak? She said it with a curious tone but still wearing her deadly smile.

Girl: "ah eh hmmm kasi. Ano--kasi Ang cu-cu-cute mo", the girl was like a tomato.blushing.

Alyssa was blushing when she heard what the girl just said earlier. And they both giggled.

Aly: "hi! Alyssa Valdez by the way"

She streached her arms towards the girl.

Girl:, "hi! Dennise Lazaro" and she reached aly's hand.

When they both feel their hands holding. They stared at each other, their face was blushing., and alyssa can't explain what she feels that moment.

They are at the center of the mall. Filled with noise and people but alyssa can't hear any noise. Its like she's floating in the clouds while staring at Dennise.

Dennise in the other hand felt the same way too. "Sinong d maatract sa smile ng taong to?! " she said in her mind. "But I need to end this! I'm straight!! Oh gosh!!! Ano tong nararamdaman ko!!"

Dennise: "uhm ung kamay ko"

Aly: ay sorry :)

Den: nice meeting you by the way. I need to go na. My mom and dad is waiting for me na. Bye!!

And in a flash. Dennise exit her self and leave aly who still can't recover on what happened earlier.
Then... Her parents came to fetch her and went home.