The Dance (Liam)

Once you arrived at the building you regretted agreeing to come. Liam was invited to this fancy party, sort of like a ball, and he was allowed to bring a date, so he asked you if you wanted to go. He knew that you hated fancy events but he still asked, hoping you would say yes and then you eventually did. But now looking at the place (even on the outside it was fancy looking) you felt sick to the stomach. He holds your hand and starts walking towards the steps that lead you to the front door. You stop in your tracks, pulling Liam back. He looks at you confused. "What's wrong?" he asks. "I'm sorry Liam, I know I said yes but I don't think I can go in." You said. You just hated fancy parties. You've been to a couple in the past and every one you've been to had snobby people who were just boring and talked about their careers too damn much, and the parties were never fun. "I just feel out of place when I come to these things." you continued. He takes a step closer to you and stares into your eyes. "Y/n, you look absolutely beautiful, i doubt you're going to feel out of place and you'll be with me the whole time, i wont leave you alone and then if you still wont to go home, ill take you home." He says it so slow and convincing that you take a deep breath and nodded your head. You lift your dress up just a bit so you don't trip over it as you're walking up the steps and when you enter through the doors, inside was just beautiful. You couldn't help but look around from top to bottom, from corner to corner. Liam never left your side and to everyone he was introducing you to, he introduced you as his beautiful girlfriend, which made you smile from ear to ear, and you actually had fun because Liam made sure you did. You ended up staying the whole night.