Wedding Vows (Zayn)

You and Zayn had your wedding outside of this big beautiful building. The small yellow lights hanging around were shining bright like the stars in the sky. You had butterflies in your stomach, you kept on taking deep breaths, and continued to play with your nails. Zayn looked at you and you could read his eyes and they were saying that everything was okay. He starts his vows with his soothing voice. "I love you so much, and trust me, this ring doesn't explain how much I love you," He says looking down at the ring he was about to give you. "This ring is my promise to you and has many other promises that follow along with it. I promise to make sure you feel beautiful everyday, to make sure that you don't give up on what you love to do and to stand by every decision you make. I promise to be there when you need me and to make you feel like the luckiest woman in the world. I promise to prove to every guy out there that you're mine and to be the one that wipes your tears away and to do everything I can to make you smile." Your eyes start to water but you hold them back, not wanting to ruin your makeup. He places the ring on your finger and gives you a long kiss that you smile under.