The Secrets Out (Niall)

You were backstage in the dressing room of the building that the boys were performing in. You sat in front of the tv screen that showed what was happening on stage. You smile at the boys performing their song, Live While we're Young. When they were done they were asked a few questions by the host. When they were asked about their relationship status you bowed your head, just listening because you couldn't look at the screen as the boys answered this question, knowing that Niall wasn't going to say what you wanted to hear. You weren't mad though because you both agreed to keep it a secret. You just listen to each of the boys speak and then there was a long pause before Niall answered. You were confused but just continued to listen. Then you hear him say, "i'm sorry I cant do this anymore. There is someone in my life and I think she deserves to be more than just a secret." you snap you head up and stand with your hands on your head. You were in total shock. You turn to Paul and say, "What is he doing?" Then when you turn around someone grabs your face and kisses you. When you pull away and look at Niall face to face, staring into his apologetic eyes, you couldn't say anything from how surprised you were. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry but I couldn't keep you a secret anymore." you couldn't help but smile. You hug him tight, to let him know it's okay. You two leave the building holding hands and then the next day, the secrets out, was trending all over twitter.