The gays?! Ch.3

Dear diary, I don't think my life could possibly get any worse.
I squirmed in the potato sack frantically, someone had abducted me! My mind raced through the previous events and I heard a voice which was probz the kidnapper.
"Don't try anything crazy, I'm here to help whether you like it or not." A smooth voice spoke. I nervously held my rose smelling breath, anxiously waiting for an explanation. A few minutes of bumpy walking had passed until finally I was set down and the potato sack lifted off my stunning face. As the veil uncovered my eyes, I was stunned to see the person I least expected...Taylor Swift.
She sternly gazed into my y/ec orbs and I held in a gasp as I gazed back. "Y-you're beautiful.." I mumbled. Taylor's eyes widened and she turned away from me.
"Sorry for lashing out on you. I'm actually a feminist..so my shitty boyfriend cheating wasn't your fault." Taylor sighed and squeezed her eyes shut before offering me a hand. I tenderly took it and met her passionate stare again. She hoisted me off the ground and continued, "I realized I was just going through comphet, I'm queer and it was you I was in love with the whole time.." I was shocked! The girl that so viciously stated her hatred for me just recently was in love with me? 'This really is like a harem...' I thought in frustration. My head bent down low, "This is exhausting..all these people confessing their love to me." I looked back up at her with shiny eyes and a adorable pout. "You're all great ya know that?" I whined.
Taylor bit her bottom lip in thought at my words, she then grasped my hands and leaned her forehead against mine. "Y/N, it's your choice. I believe you'll make the right one. Even if it's not with me.." My lips quirked into a gentle smile and Taylor smiled back. "Though I'd prefer if you chose me." She winked mischievously. I laughed and leaned back letting her hands go, though my chest felt full of butterflies from our previous contact.
The swampy floor and humid air was taking a toll on me though, I thought looking around the area Taylor had dragged me into.
"Let's leave this dump!" I said, standing up. Taylor looked up at me and frowned.
"Tried that, but Shrek's wife went on a rampage. I don't think we'll be leaving anytime soon."