Bad Love is Now Bad Blood

The blazing heat from the sun's rays hit my flawless face as I gently winked open my eyes, my heatless and effortless curls stroking my face. I craved to return to the tranquil yet dramatic dreamlike-state, but my stomach grumbled. My morning routine was average as per usual, however, I wouldn't have predicted what would be waiting for me in the next few minutes.

I walked down my staircase, each step creaking with an eerie feeling, like there was a gross, gigantic peach pit sitting right in my stomach. I looked up: Zac Efron was sitting shirtless on my couch. For a second, my eyes could not move from his abs, moving up and down to the rhythm of his breath. He muttered in his sleepy state until his starry gaze met mine. 

"Hey y/n, good morning," he yawned out with his chiseled jawline reflecting the sunlight "I came to see you."

"Wh-what are you doing inside my one room apartment...?" I managed to squeak out.

He chuckles and walks over to me. He wraps his arm around me and gives me a kiss on the head. I was stunned.. my love for him was intense, and I could feel the intensity of his body heat caressing me.

I didn't have any words, let alone have the strength to even speak. " Z-Zac!! You know I'm dating Justin Timberlake and you can't be here... he'll be mad at me." 

"I know," he whispered romantically with his hand in mine "I couldn't help that I just wanted to see you again y/n. I.. I think I'm still in love with you!" 

It had been about a year, three months, and thirty-five days since he had broken up with me over text. My jaw nearly dropped out my freaking butt from the audacity that this man even had to be all up in my house confessing that he still loved me. "I-I CAN'T BE WITH YOU!" 

I dramatically ran with my (y/hair color) threads of hair bounce gracefully in the non-existent wind. Zac grabs my arm and I turn around and our eyes meet once again. I never noticed that his eyes were a magnificent shade of ocean blue.

Just then... JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE BUSTED IN!!!11!! "J..Justin babe-- w.. what are you doing here!!" 

 "y/n... what is going on here..?" 

I began to sob, "JUSTIN KUN THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" 

He glared at me with hatred in his eyes, " Y/N I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UWU WE ARE LIKE TOTALLY BREAKING UP!!111!" 

I couldn't believe Justin.. that he would do something like this to ME, the most perfect and beautiful girl in the entire world. I could hear my breath and my heart pumping rapidly. Suddenly Zac Efron came to the rescue and he pushed me behind him. 

He looked at me with gorgeous Zac Efron eyeballs and said, " It'll be okay beb, don't worry. I'll protect you since this bad love is now bad blood." 

His ripping abs glistened in the morning light and then him and Justin Timberlake attacked each other like hot rabid wolves. Taylor Swift appeared out of nowhere, and Zac was officially sister shook. "OMG TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!" 

"Get... away... from MY MAN YOU SKANK WH***!!"

I couldn't believe it...I was sister shaken and I didn't know what to say. Then I realized  what was going on and I did the only thing I knew how to do as a pathetic and petite girl. I begged.

"Baby! (not like Justin Bieber baby but like in an endearing way to Justin Timberlake) Justin, look I can explain-" 

"I don't wanna hear it, y/n." Justin said, refusing to look me in the eye. "I've had enough of you and your perfect life and perfect hair. I'm tired of feeling like the second man for you! AND YOU ARE A SKANK WH***!"

Just then, the waterfall I tried holding back with my perfect eye orbs. My head began to spin as I burst out the door with a river practically on my face. I heard him call out my name. I didn't care.

(I stopped editing here)

I run to my local therapist and best friend that I go to for my depression, anxiety,polio, measles treatments. Jimin, my close friend since kindergarten, my best friend, my soul mate, my therapist. "Jimin, I've had the most horrible morning.." "y/n.." Jimin turns to me. I see his cute face and I remember seeing it everyday not thinking anything about it, but something about it now just gave me a strange feeling.

"Y/n, can we talk for a minute?" "Y-yeah sure." He has a nervous, stern look on his face and he's blushing intensely. Just then his face turns into the welcoming smile I always saw, "What's wrong?" His smile always helped me talk so easily.

  "I-I..Justin..he thinks I'm cheating on him with Zac-"

"Woah, wait Zac Efron? I thought you two broke up a long time ago?"

"No.." Jimin looked at me with gorgeous eyes and I could feel my heart beat increasing. " Y/n.. I'm really sorry about that. I'm gonna be honest, I never really trusted him from the start, he had always given off an odd vibe." I was startled by that, Jimin had always been protective me, but now I felt a new sort of feeling about this comment. Jimin turned around and gave me a small smile, and I don't why but I rushed into his arms and started sobbing, with a clear liquid dripping down my face. "I-I always liked you.." " I love you too Jimin.."

  We sat there, when suddenly I heard a gasp, "JIMIN?!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CR-" Jungkook was astonished, and I could see the tears forming already. "JUNGKOOK!...You like me?" Jungkook runs away and I start to chase after him. "JUNGKOOK WAIT!" "I-I'm so sorry..." I whisper. Jungkook looked back at me, and I noticed his tears dripping down. His face was pink, and my heart was conflicted. Jimin stopped me, and grabbed my wrist, " y/n.. do..do you love Jungkook?" I looked up at his cute face, now full with sorrow, I didn't want to hurt anyone else. "Jimin.. I just need to think, I should go." I went home afterwards and I laid down on my bed with my gorgeous locks spread all over my pillow. "What am I going to do..?" I heard a knock on my door, and someone walking in. It was him.. Shrek. His entrancing gaze caught me, his green emerald eyes.

   I didn't think that I'd see him right here, right now.. "y/n... are you okay? I heard that you were upset." I sighed exasperatedly, "I've just been really confused lately, Shrek. All these guys are after me, and I just don't know what to do." He sat down next to me on my bed, and caught me in a warm hug. I embraced him back, trying my best to hold back the tears. I couldn't cry in front of Shrek!! That would be so embarrassing, I don't know what was racing through my head that evening, but I felt something different when I was with him. Something strange in my heart. I brushed it off as just the stress from earlier before, but with Shrek by my side, all my issues seemed to melt away.

a/n- leave in the conversation who you want to be y/n's soul mate! you be the judge! tysm for reading! <3

-pepper dad