Chapter 6 (Antithesis of Young Snow White)

The girl lay in front of the round mirror. Every corner of the glass stable glows with cleanliness. The mirror became even more meaningful when the girl layed her cold eyes.

Her cheek glimmered in pink from the scaping sun rays.

A shadow of a sophisticated Queen approached the girl. An old but shiny comb landed on her hair, the queen combed her hair gently. The Queen is steady, she is humming while combing the girl's hair.

The girl stared at her reflection, her snow white skin is her very highlight. Her mother treasured it a lot. Her lips that is formed as cupids arch makes her more pretty.

'What do I do with this beauty?' the girl asked herself.

"My princess.." the queen uttered and smiled. Nakatingin ito sa bata at manghang hinawakan nito ang kanyang mukha. "You're pretty. You resemble snow white."

The girl stared at the queen emotionless. "Then.... should I eat the apple?"

From her glimmering face, the queen's eyes went cold. "Snow White went to sleep because of that apple. Do you want that to happen?"

The girl shaked her head. "No, mother."

"Then don't eat it. Arasseo?"

She nodded.

The queen stood and brushed her hair from behind. "You can have Snow White's physicality, but not her weakness."

The girl nodded emotionless. "I'll remember that."

"If being a witch will protect what you own, then be it."

Tahimik na nakikinig ang babae habang nakatitig sa kumikinang sa salamin. Her mother is beautiful, she is empowered and sophiscated. She wants her to be like her.

"Don't lower your guards, my baby. Arasseo?"

I opened my eyes slowly. Vintage coffee brown ceiling welcomed me. I get up, I smiled shallow. I always dream about her. I always see myself follow to what she wants me to be.

I weared a black knife-plated dress with a neckertie. It hugs my upper extremities while its loosened on the lower.

I then graced the horror hallways with my D'orsays heels. It feels so good, a very silent morning.

"Miss Psyche!"

I stopped ay a moment. It's the captain wearing black and gripping red roses lightly.

"Is she in peace now?" I asked randomly pertaining about his late wife.

He smiled very shallow. "Yes, Miss."

I nodded. "Let's talk over my station." I guided and walked first. Ilang hakbang lang ay nakapasok na ako. Dumiretso ako sa wodden stables.

"Expresso for two." bungad ko kay Min.

She did nod and started to mix coffee. I sat on my usual spot while he sat at the other chair.

"Maraming salamat sa pagtupad ng death wish ng asawa ko. Tatanawin ko itong utang na loob."

"It's purely for business."

I am expecting him to mock me or something. Instead he smiled. "I am truly grateful, I'll root this day important."

I nodded and looked outside. This grim and improper business wasn't acknowledgeable, but I was wrong.

Someone who loves dearly will find the real meaning of this infrastructure.

"Gusto ko pa sanang itanong kung paano mo nakilala ang asawa ko. Iyon nalang ang huli kong tanong bago ako umalis."

"Do you really know your wife?" I asked back.