Chapter 7 (The Mad Queen)

The girl walked slowly, carrying the umbrella and sword. He was there to hunt rabbits. It's raining hard and it's foggy all around.

He saw a piece of apple lying on the big root of the tree.

She picked it slowly and stared at it. "I am not snow white, why should I eat it?" she scowled.

But her heart speaks antonym. She sighed and raised it nicely. She was about to bite the apple when a bulk of the breathless boy disturbed him.

She stared at the boy reluctantly. He is clothed fully and beared with a basket of red apples.

"Wait a minute! Don't eat that apple! It's mine!"

She stared coldly at the boy, wondering where on earth he came from. She sighed and throwed it away, leaving it to the muddy puddle. She undoubtedly turned away, emotionless.

The boy was left stunned and wondering what the girl had done.

The girl solemnly walked away, at the same time as the crack of her shoe was the crack of the boy's shoe that followed her.

"Sandali lang!" the boy calls.

The girl stopped but did not look back. Her face was blank and she looked very bored with life.

"Do you want an apple?" the boy asked.

He was distracted when the girl suddenly looked at him and then grinned foolishly. "I want red .."

He smiled hesitantly and then handed the girl a piece of crimson apple. "Eto oh .."

"Red, but not an apple ..." the girl said coldly.

He thought well of it. It was too late for him to retreat because the bronze sword was already pointed at his arms.

He was earnestly skipped and backed away.

"Stay away, so you'll be safe .."

That was the last word the girl uttered before she injured the boy's arm. She went away immediate and never looked back.

-

Normal na eksena sa loob ng gusali ang nabungadan ko. Kanya-kanyang galaw ayon sa naiatas na trabaho. I frowned and went to the coffee station.

"Hi Psyche! Hot chocolate for you!" Eros exclaimed and arranged me a seat.

Umupo at saka tinitigan ang kape. "Do you have a death wish?"

His brows creased.

"I want a coffee!" I exclaimed.

Ngumiti siya ng pilit at saka nagtaas ng kamay. "Chill! I'm just being kind.."

I sighed and ignored him.

"This bitch.." he cursed.

Patuloy siya sa kakabulong. Kinakausap ang bawat aparato sa table tops. When he went back, he placed a hot coffee.

"I am facinated, Psyche."

"Why?"

"How do you manage hiding? Does anyone from authority knows about this whereabouts."

"Mayroon, pero tahimik na sila."

His brows met. "Did you.."

"I am not a murderer. I shut them up in my own ways."

He nodded. "About what happened the last night. You almost shoot me dead, someone said."

"Nag-sorry na ako sayo sa utak ko. Kung hindi mo narinig kasalanan mo na."