Chapter 3

Ned's POV-

It was the day of the trip finally!! But I couldn't find Peter anywhere. Maybe he had some spiderman business? Or maybe he's just late.
I hope it's the latter.

Mr. Harrington entered the class.

Peter hasn't come till now.
God where are you Peter?

"Okay class. It's about time I tell you where we're going. We're going to......... The Stark Tower!!"

STARK TOWER??!!

Whoa we're going to THE Stark Tower! It's not like I haven't been there before but.... its the stark tower dude.

Wait...

Peter's so gonna die.

"Hey fatty. What happened to Parker? Scared that his internship is gonna prove a lie or what?"
Yup. It was Flash.

Neddo~
Hey Peter. Where are you??
I hope you're safe.

Neddo~
Dude we're going to the Stark Tower!
Where are you?

Neddo~
We're Almost There!!
Peter Answer!!!!!!!!!!

Before we knew, we were all inside the Tower. It was huge. I mean huge huge.
All the students were gawking at the interior.

Our tour guide, Max was his name, came and distributed passes to the students.

"Okay Midtown High. We will all first tour the lower levels and  some intern labs. After that we will be visiting some higher level labs. Then lunch and after that you'll be seeing how we manufacture different types of products and also some conference rooms. After that you all will be free from me."

"Got it? Good. Let's head to our first destination." He said and made his way to the elevator which was big enough for our whole class to fit into.

Neddo~
Peter please answer!

------------------------------------------------------

"Okay class... let us head to the next lab. It's one of the main interns lab where most of the coding and computer work takes place." Max informed us.

He was chattering all along the way but I didn't care to listen.
I hear Flash murmuring in the behind.
"I'm so gonna ask them if a Peter works there, which he definitely doesn't-"

I just decided to ignore the last line because I know Peter do work here, not to mention he lives here. Flash is so gonna doomed when he finds that. Only if he does though.

"Okay class we are outside lab F-52. Ready to go? Yes we are!"

God he speaks so much.
Suddenly FRIDAY'S voice came from God knows where.
"I would advice you all to be as quite as possible. Mini Stark is inside the lab and the interns are trying to bore him to sleep."
"You heard her. Be quiet." Max said.

Betty raised her hand as asked "Who is Mini Stark?"
"Oh. He's a kid, which I might add he is very close to Mr. Stark. They act like father and son so everyone has started to call him Mini Stark."

Oh God. It's Peter!!

We entered the lab and I immediately spotted Peter. His head was on the desk, on the verge of falling asleep. I noticed his head was bandaged with white bandages. Maybe something happened on patrol.

"Is that Parker!??"
Of course Flash had to say something. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Peter's POV~

"Is that Parker!??"

Oh Shit. Sorry uncle Steve.
I saw my whole class staring at my direction, mouths wide open.

Looks like I finally got to know where the fieldtrip was.
I heard Joe murmuring in the background "Looks like my plan failed."
"What plan?" Seriously Ned? You had to ask?
"We were trying to bore him to sleep. Mr. Stark's order." He said the last part seeing at my direction.
"So... you weren't lying about the internship?" This time it was Betty.
"Umm... n- yeah?" Stupid stuttering!

I gave a look to Ned, and he immediately understood what I meant.
"Why don't you join us Peter?" Ned suggested and dragged me to the back where he and MJ were standing.
"Okay class... carrying on with the tour-" Max started rambling. Again

Soon the attention backed off of me.
"Thanks Dude." I said rubbing sleep out of my eyes.
"Yeah. And what happened to your head?" Ned asked, kinda concerned.
"Patrol." I said yawning.
"You sure you won't fell asleep till the end of the trip?"
"Maybe." I said rubbing my eyes.
I was too tired to think about the trip.