Chapter 6

As Daddy was typing up something I got on my hands and knees crawling to sit between his legs. I rub my hands on his legs then his groin needing him to release my pent up hormones. He moves his laptop and watches me. So I unbutton a few buttons on my shirt, just enough where he can see my breasts and some of my black bra. Then I unhook his belt and unzip his pants wanting the one and only rod I am craving. I palm his rod through his boxers until it is as stiff as a statue. Then I carefully take it out of his boxers and start giving him a hand job. The look on his face shows amusement, but that is not what I am intending to get. So I massage only his tip knowing just how sensitive his tip is. That get a groan and I smirk, but once Daddy sees my smirk he has me stop and stand up. Once I do he has me straddle his lap making me wet just from thinking that I will finally have him again, but this time in the air. He spanks my ass hard twice and whispers into my right ear.

"So my baby wants to be naughty and join the high milage club." Daddy says.

I nod my head and that is when he flips me having my head against the seat and spanks me.

"Daddy will teach you to never tease him again." Daddy says.

Then without warning he slips his hug dick into my wet pussy having my underwear be pushed aside since I am only wearing a G String. As Daddy pounds into my wet pussy you could hear the moist slaps of his dick entering me at a fast rate.

"Do not cum until I tell you." Daddy whispers into my ear making his dick enter me more.

I want to say or else what, but I am afraid he would stop.

When he slaps my ass I let a moan out which earned me another and another until daddy just slams all of his dick into me harder and faster. This makes me cum and Daddy shakes his head and whispers into my ear.

"I thought I made myself clear that you do not cum until I say so." Daddy says.

"I am...."

Then daddy moves and fucks my ass taking it's virginity.

"Oh baby your so tight I am about..." Daddy says.

"No!"

I move and push daddy down to ride him only wanting his cum in my pussy. He groans when I sat on him fast making him hit my g spot and making him cum right then. I kept riding him though and watching his face of how good I am making him feel. Once his high is over he has me get up and lay down on my back holding my legs in the air. As I do so he looks at my pussy admiring how moist it is and a bit of his cum leaking out. He gets on top of me and slams his dick into me while watch my boobs jiggle up and down at the force of his fucking. I can see he has taken his pants mostly off since they are at his ankles. Daddy takes his tie off tying my hands together and holding them above my head since I let go of my legs. The way daddy is fucking me is passionate, needy, and loving, but also greedy. He pushes all of his dick inside me at a faster rate and starts nibbling and sucking on my neck until his dick starts twitching.

"Baby cum with daddy." Daddy whispers in my ear.

He slams all of his huge dick into me one last time before both of us cum. He keeps his pace letting us ride our high until he is done and I push him down straddling him.

"Daddy I love you and I love how good you Fuck me."

That made his dick come back alive a bit, but then the pilot tells us we need to get our seatbelts on since we will be landing soon. So Daddy moves me and pulls his boxers and pants up while I get up. Once daddy makes sure my seatbelt is on he puts his and fastens his belt. Making it seem like we did not just Fuck during most of the plane ride. Just looking at him you would not be able to guess we were just fucking, but I know better and that just made my craving for my daddy's dick come back and stronger