Chapter 10

On my way back home I thought about everything. And when I get into my tub I decided I would accept it.

At least now one of our fantasies will come true.

After soaking and all washed up I got out and got dressed. I then went into work looking to see if daddy would have Jake's number here. After an hour I did not find it until I looked in his desk draw finding a phone book. I looked through it seeing multiple Jake names. So I decided to just do a person search. I paid the fees and found that they were married in the fall. I smiled thinking about how beautiful it must have been. After that I called him on daddy's office phone since my phone is charging at 10 percent.

If only daddy saw this he would punishment spanking my ass then making love etc until I learned to always have my phone charged.

I pushed my legs tighter together already aroused.

"Hello?" Jake asks.

"I'm hi Jake this is Ann."

"I kind of figured since he is on a plane and does not call me on his office phone." Jake says.

"Well that make sense, but to the point. I was wondering if you are available for dinner tonight."

"Why do you ask?" Jake asks.

"I thought we could get to know each other while we don't have him hovering."

"Okay that would be better knowing he would want to not loose both of us." Jake says.

"Okay I was thinking if you will have dinner with me at my home."

"That sound like a plan. Do I need to bring anything?" Jake asks.

"No."

Just your sexy body and hopefully you have a sexy smart brain.

I snap out of it when Jake asks me a question.

"Okay what time should I come?" Jake asks.

"How about 7pm?"

"That sounds great." Jake says.

"Okay I will text you my address."

"No need I already know where it is." Jake says.

"How?"

"Jack told me." Jake says.

"Okay see you at 7 then."

He agreed and we hang up. As soon as I do I head home and get ready to prepare dinner. I even had to spot at the store to get groceries.

Once 7pm came the door bell goes off.

I should have told him 7:30.

I answered the door and see Jake wearing dark jeans and a black silk button shirt.

"Hi Jake."

"Hi Ann." Jake says.

I let him in.

"Dinner is not done yet, but it is almost ready."

"That is okay. I brought us some red wine." Jake says.

"You did not have too."

"I wanted to it was the least I could do." Jake says.

"Okay make sure self at home."

He nods and I head back into the kitchen. Once dinners was done I caught Jake watching me with a smile on his lips.

"What?"

"I can see why Jack has been buying a ton more condoms." Jake says.

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Yes, but also now I understand him better." Jake says.

"Thank you."

We sit down to eat and afterwards we get to know each other.

"Thank you it was delicious. Where did you learn how to cook like that?" Jake asks.

"I used to help my family with cooking and I then made my own recipes."

"Was that one of your family recipes?" Jake asks.

"No it was mine."

Jake hums in approval and takes a sip of his wine.

"So tell me how you and Jack met."

"We we're friends growing up and became business partners then husbands. I guess you could say we were friends before we were born as our family are friends." Jake says.

As we got to know each other the time just flew by and before we knew it, it was 2am.

"I better get going and let you sleep." Jake says.

"Why don't you stay the night. I mean it is really late and you have been drinking."

"I could just call a cab, but if you insist I will stay." Jake says.

"Okay I insist plus It will give me a feel for how our sleeping arrangements will feel like."

Jake smiles and grabs my hand kissing it.

"Does this mean you will be mine and Jack's love?" Jake asks.

"Yes, but I don't want Jack to know right away. I want to tell him when he is back."

"Can I ask why?" Jake asks.

"Because I want to see his smile and joy when he hears the news. Plus it would be like a welcome home gift."

"Okay I will keep this only secret from him." Jake says.

"Thank you."