Chapter 9

So here we are on the way back and it has been about a week. After that phone call I just could not think straight. Daddy explained he is his partner and almost everything except why the guy called saying good morning all huskily. Maybe it was my imagination, but I just can not stop thinking if there is more to it than what Daddy told me. From his reactions I think there is, but again maybe it was my imagination.

"Baby what is wrong?" Daddy ask.

"Nothing. I was just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" Daddy asks looking up at me closing his laptop.

The thing is since that call we have not been having sex like we usually do. Of course we made love, but it was just not the same as before that call.

"Thinking about you and this trip."

"Hmm. Want to elaborate?" Daddy asks arching high right eyebrow.

"We have just been busy and it changed us a bit. I mean of course you made time to show me your love, but it still was not the same since we were busy."

So sue me I lied a tiny bit. If you knew him like I do then you would not push him when he is not ready to tell you or do it. I just do not want to loose him and I definitely do not want us to fight like before again.

"I guess my baby needs here real loving." Daddy says before unbuckling his belt.

I watched him and his smirking lips as he kneels down between my legs.

"Is that what my baby needs from her daddy right now?" Daddy asks still smirking.

Before I could answer he starts rubbing my pussy under my dress, but over my black thong. He then dips his finger between my pussy lips moving the thong aside. He watches me before eating me out making me moan. He keeps going and scissors fingering my pussy and ass until the seat Beal light turns on and we are about to land. After we landed I try to get up, but my legs were not having it. I looked up at daddy and he is smirking with mischief. He then helps me stand and whispers into my ear.

"I guess I pleased my baby a little bit too much. Next time I will make sure to fill her ip with her nutrition she deserves while getting mine." Daddy whispers making my pussy convulse.

I knew he meant cumming down my load while he eats me out licking up all my juices.

Before I could respond we start walking and he sets me down on the chair inside. Soon our ride is here and I look at the driver seeing he was the driver of the shuttle. Daddy helps me into our car and pays the guy before we head off.

Two months have passed by in a blur, but today Daddy is going on a business trip without me making me a bit sad. As I grab the ticket information and his schedule I just printed last night I ran out the door. I started my car and texted him.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
Daddy you forgot the stuff last night.

I got a text back immediately.

To My Baby
From Your Daddy
Just come over. The address is 12345 NE Rich Bvld

I texted back before plugging the address into my phone.

To Daddy
From Your Baby
Okay on my way

As my phone starts the direction I head there. When I got there I had to say my eyes looked like they were going to pop out. I pulled up to the gate and the security guy walks out.

"Hi miss. Can I help you?" The youngish guy ask.

"Yes Mr Clifton is expecting me."