Seulgi

Y/N POV

As I was walking to lunch I felt someone cover my eyes from behind.
"Bruh, don't mess with me. I can fight you know..." I said calmly, I knew who it was or otherwise I would've kicked them in the dic-

"Okay, Jesus Y/N. It was just a joke." Kino said laughing.

"I know, I could tell..." I said, I was kinda pissed today because of an incident that happened on the way to Dance class....

—————
Flashback
—————
I was on my way to dance class after art, i had to admit that I was excited for my first performance class but I was scared too. I knew I wasn't as good as my sister or well I thought but i was....disappointed? Well I didn't know how to describe it so I continued walking.

I walked past a class but as I walked past it I heard cries and screams of pain.
I ran into the room and saw them...

BTS

"Stop plea-" The girl stopped and turned
around to see who it was, so did BTS.

"Who are y-" the girl was cut off by one of the BTS members, I think his name was Suga.

"Ah, look who it is, the bitch who slapped V..." He said as the others laughed.

"Yeah, let's see what she'll do this time..." said another, his name I think was Jin.

I ignored them and bent down to the girl with long brown hair, "I am Y/N, what happened? Are you okay?" I asked both concerned and angry, I knew that I had never met her; but I can't stand bullies.

"I-I'm Seulgi....I-I used-d t-to be norm-al but when I came h-ere the-y woul-dn't stop asking me f-for-r money and threatened me....I'm fine." She said shivering and sniffling.

"You're not fine, you're shaking and I think you have a fever...." I said to her as I checked her temperature, I knew that BTS were planning their next attack, so I had to be fast and get Seulgi out of the room...even if I didn't, she had a bad fever and could pass out any second if I didn't get her out of there.
"Let's get out of here..." I whispered only loud enough for us to hear as the seven boys stared in confusion.

Just as I got up and helped Seulgi up, someone grabbed my wrist, I turned to see the Jimin dude holding my hand tightly while smirking, he looked me up and down which made me highly uncomfortable, "if you're gonna take her then you're gonna have to give us something in return...." He said grinning widely.

"Sure" I said before pushing Seulgi out and shutting the door.

"Y/N? What are you-?!" She asked, panicked before being cut of again but by me this time.

"Don't worry! Stay here, I'll be out in a min" I answered and shut the door completely.

"So go on baby girl...will you do it or me...?" He asked an evil smile evident on his small face.

"You guys can't go a day without being a piece of shit..." I mumbled.

"What was that sweetie?" Jimin asked.

"Oh nothing, just saying that I'll go first.." I answered, while rolling my eyes.

"Ooo princess you are feist-" before he could finish his sentence, he was on the floor.

"Now look who's smirking losers?" I said before bending down to look at Jimin who was still hold his cheek and laying on the floor, pain in his eyes. The others where still shocked.

"Yah, pretty boy. I ain't gonna give my virginity to some dumass bitches who are such motherfuckers!" I shouted as I stood up again, this time I walked to Jin.

"This isn't the only thing I can do, I can do much worse but you'll see that next time.." I said and walked out to Seulgi who looked scared as hell.

"Oh my god! Y/N are you okay?" She asked, examining me quickly.

"Yeah I'm fine....this is what happens when you mess with a black belt in karate..." I whispered the last sentence so that only her and I could hear, she giggled as I showed her the sight that I had secretly taken a picture of...it was hilarious.

Jimin on the floor holding his cheek and the other six, frozen in place like ice and looking a mix of scared, shocked, angry and confused.

"I'm fine but you're not, let's head to the Nurses office!" I told her as I grabbed her hand and walked, well more like ran to the nurses office, talking along the way...
——————-
End of flashback
——————-

I started smiling at the thought of Jimin on the floor.
"Y/N-ah what are you thinking." A voice said instantly cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, nothing!" I answered, relaxed. "Don't worry about it Kino yah" I told him, still smiling to myself.

"Uhh, okay Anyway, hurry up! Let's meet my Hyungs and the Maknae!" He shouted, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the playground.

(Seulgi looked like in the picture at the top)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys- I actually started writing this chapter but forgot all about it 😅 so thank you to TiyasMondal2 for reminding me -anyway, thanks for the support and veiws and comments and votes and sorry for so many late updates and mistakes- love you guys 💖💕💖💕💞💕💖💕💞💕💖💕💞💕