Bucky X Reader

You and all the other avengers are hanging in the main room of the tower and are all a little drunkie.
Yall playing truth or dare.

U wearing some like this, but without tights and hand bag(cause ur at the tower)

Y/n: my turn, ok wanda, truth or dare?

Wanda: mhh, I'll go dare

Y/n: well, I dare u to make out with the, in your eyes, hottest two persons in the room!

Wanda takes a last sip and stands up slowly(she's pretty horny and drunk)

Thor: haa I'm going to like this!

Wanda takes natasha and pulls her to her and looks in ur direction and grabs you to.

You three are starting a heavily make-out sation and everyone's cheering and watching, but it makes bucky horny and jealous.
After your done, it continues with wandas turn.

Wanda: bucky! I dare you to finger the hottest person in this room.

Bucky smirks as he looks at you deep in your sole like his asking for permission, you horny pull one of your eyebrows up.

He stands up walks a bit till he desires to sit besides you. Everyone cheering

He goes for a kiss while his fingers go up your things. You letting out a little moan into his face. This turns him even more on you see his dick get a little hard

 This turns him even more on you see his dick get a little hard

his fingers at your clit starting to rub and get u wet Buck :did I made you go wet doll? Everyone's watching with wide eyes

Buck :did I made you go wet doll?
Everyone's watching with wide eyes.
He fingers you so good u have to bite your lip so you don't moan.
Steve:wowowow guys that's enough get a room.

*everyone's laughing slightly*
He stopped but stays besides you.

All of you play a few rounds till it's 2am and everybody desides to go to there room.

Your still a little drunk and horny and as soon as you get to your bed you start to think about what bucky did to you.

With closed eyes you started to touch yourself but suddenly you hear a voice

Buck: starting without me huh.

You jumped up but befor you could say something he kisses you again passionately, you bite his lip what makes him grow, so his hands go down your back pulling you in and undressing you. You feel his cold metal arm pushing you agains the wall he undressed really quickly and you body went up and down the wall while he was fucking you gently.

Y/n:harder!! Faster!!
Bucky:u sure doll... Well then.

The wall made sounds and you came all over him but started pushing him to your bed where u got on top of him going down and blowing his dick and then riding it so you could feel his balls jump up and down he even came more and the u  he's juice was all over ur inner thigs and you were both a moaning mess.

You wanted to relax but he grabbed you and turned on your hands and knees and while he gave it to you he grabbed a tit and squeezed it befor starting to rub your clit till you both fell to the bed.

Hope you guys liked it<3

Open for requests!

                                           - jlana