✨셋✨

:)💚

*Jisung's POV*

The party was boring. My one and only cousin abandoned me with his hyperactive boyfriend in my custody.

Aaand somehow, I ended up being tackled by the hyperactive boy and Jeno also joined and now I was sandwiched between the two with a pretty boy awkwardly standing and staring at us...

First things first. I had to get out of this kinda comforting, bone-crushing cuddle. I did whatever as my hand automatically reached out to tug the hem of the suit the pretty boy was wearing. I pulled the most desperate looking face I could as my eyes met his concerned and scared orbs.

"Help. Me. I'll do anything." I managed to whisper out.

I saw him press his lips in a straight line as he his eyes just roamed around. It eventually ended up meeting mine as he gave a small nod as I mouthed a thank you.

But what he did next was questionable.

He just walked over to Jeno's side as he back hugged him. I waited for some kind of loss of contact but nothing. I felt someone poke my cheek as I strained my neck and turned around. The pretty boy motioned me I think close my ears?

Why would I have to close my-

My thoughts were cut off by a high pitched screech that scared the crap out of me but nonetheless, I was released from the sandwiching as I ended up falling on my butt.

A yelp and a few complaints of going deaf followed the ear-piercing scream. I looked over at my cousin and his boyfriend as I saw them glaring at the pretty boy.

"Hyung-"

"Would you mind telling me why you did that Lele?" Jeno's voice cut me off as my eyes darted to the male who had his eyes on the floor and lips pressed shut.

I got up, dusting off my pants as I walked over to the pretty boy. I saw him flinch a bit but I still reached out to grab his hand.

"Jisung?"

"Hyung I asked him to help me. And he did the first thing that probably popped into his head. And I'm thankful. Besides, the both of you looked so traumatized and it was hilarious!"

Jaemin hyung was quick to forgive as he put on a big smile, skipping over to the slightly scared pretty boy.

I saw him reach out his hand as he introduced himself.

"Hihi! I'm Na Jaemin! Jeno and Renjun's baby. Aand I work as the head manager at the Lee Corporation! Nice to meet you and hope we can be friends?"

I was waiting for pretty boy to introduce himself but in a flash of an eye his hand was yanked out of mine by my cousin as he dragged him back inside the building.

I was about to run after them but I was pulled back by Jaemin.

"Hyung. I'm just gonna make sure the pretty boy's safe!"

"Jisungie ~ Nono would not do anything stupid and I'm pretty sure that was CEO Zhong Chenle of the Zhong Corporation..."

My jittery self froze when I heard the name... A highly respected company and CEO, who looked so adorable.

And I held his hand and got him in trouble....

"Wait what?!"

:)💚

:)💚