✨trece✨

:)💚

*Jisung's POV*

I entered the doctor's room, making my way to the medical bed placed in the corner. Swinging my legs, I patiently waited for the doctor to arrive. I was puffing my cheeks and just starring at the ground but my attention was put to the door that had just clicked open. A small smile made its way to my face as an act of courtesy.

"Hello there Park Jisung! I'm Dr.Qian. You can call me Kun if you'd like to though. I'm gonna get straight to the point. It's seems that-"

"I don't have long? I'm aware. I could feel it. Probably just till the end of this year. I don't mind. It's okay. If that's all, could I take my leave?" I interrupted the now stunned doctor.

He gave a forced smile that genuinely made it seem like he wanted to help me but there was nothing that could be done.

"Before you leave Jisung, any hope?"

I starred at him for bit, my head tilting in confusion till it hit me.

"Not much..."

The doctor just nodded as he reached over to his drawer as he rummaged around till he pulled out a box.

"Keep this will ya?" He said, handing over the box to me that I hesitantly took.

I stood up, bowing down.

"Thank you Dr.Qian. I guess goodbye?" I said, exiting the room after he waved goodbye.

My eyes observed the box as I was about to open it but paused when I heard my name being called out.

"JISUNGIE!!~"

I looked up, spotting a boy running towards me as I felt myself being engulfed in a hug. I was being crushed but I just let out a soft chuckle, subtly trying to wiggle out of his death grip.

"Can we go get some ice cream Renjun ge?" I said, my voice sounding calm and composed, contrasting to my physical state.

"Anything that'll make my little baby chicken happy!!"

This is sooo pretty wtf?!!!! 💛💛

:)💚