✨doce✨

:)💚

*Renjun's POV*

I had just come back to Seoul, heading straight to the Lee's building. I was on my way to surprise my two boyfriends who had no idea about my arrival.

I got off the cab that had parked itself in front of the big structure as I entered.

"Hello Noona! Where's Jeno?" I asked the receptionist as I was given a sticky note with the whereabouts of my dear top. I bowed down, wishing her a good afternoon as I made my way to the conference room.

Getting on the elevator, I was greeted by the employees as I involved myself in their small talk.

Ting!

The elevator dinged, the door opening to the 13th floor. I waved at the few people on the elevator as I skipped over to the room at the very end of the corridor. Standing in front of the room, I leaned on the door, my ear trying to detect any important noises. Not hearing anything, I slowly two eyes the knob open, getting greeted by the view of a Jeno aggressively typing on his laptop.

Realizing that he didn't notice my existence, I slowly crawled over to his side, trying hard not to crash into anything that wild alert him. I slowly stood up behind him as I was about to scream to scare him.

"AAAaaaahh!"

I let out a startled scream as I felt myself being yanked onto Jeno's lap, his grip on my waist tight, making sure I wouldn't fall off. I hugged him tight, my heart beating fast cuz of the sudden scare and also because of our seating position.

"Welcome back little angel~ I don't think you should be pulling pranks on your boyfriend hmm?" Jeno whispered, his smoke-laced tone sending shivers down my spine.

I parted myself a bit from his body as my eyes met his mischief-filled ones. My eyebrows furrowed together, my lips turning into a pout as I eyed him up and down.

"Where's Nana?" I questioned him as I noticed the quick change in his aura.

"Umm..." he trailed off. "Jisung passed out again so he took him to the hospital..."

My eyes went wide open. My hand resting on his shoulder gripped onto the fabric covering it.

"How many times did this happen?" I questioned him again, slightly shaking him a bit this time since he seemed to have spaced out.

"Twice."

I pursued my lips into a thin line, slowly getting off his lap. I didn't feel anything stopping me from getting off. I looked at the male in front of me.

"They're at Dream hospital. Jisung woke up though. Just a check-up."

I leaned down to place a lingering kiss on his pouty lips as I left the room, not forgetting to whisper goodbye.

I didn't waste time as I exited the building, finding a taxi to get to the hospital as fast as I could.

•••

After a thirteen-minute ride to the hospital, I hopped out the taxi after paying as I rushed to the front desk.

"Hi there! Do you know where patients are supposed to be waiting for their checkups?"

"The first left on that corridor sir."

I bowed down as I speed walked since I didn't want to run and push someone over. I turned the left as I saw a glimpse of the two people I was hoping to see. A smile made its way onto my face as I tried to seem calm.

I walked over to the two as I gently tapped Jaemin's shoulder. The latter immediately turned around as I felt his weight weigh me down. I looked over his shoulder at Jisung who gave me a small smile.

Putting my attention back onto the boy who was clinging onto me, I left a peck on his exposed neck.

"Missed me?" I said with a smirk.

"Of course I did..." I heard him mumble.

I let out a chuckle as I intertwined both our hands as he detached himself from me.

As if the nurse was waiting for our little reunion to finish, I heard her call out Jisung's name as we made our way into the doctor's office.

We greeted the doctor as we took a seat. Jisung went through whatever happens in a normal check-up as he was asked to move to a different room for time being. Jaemin and I were left alone with each other as I felt him rest his head on my shoulder.

"I think it's not gonna be good this time Angel..." I heard Nana speak.

I took hold of his hand in means to calm him and myself down.

"No matter what happens, we'll still make sure he's happy ok?"

I felt Jaemin snuggle closer, taking that as a hesitant yes.

"Why though?..." I asked the male.

"Love."

:)💚

:)💚