✨八✨

:)💚

*Chenle's POV*

I was in the middle of reading my book when I felt Jisung move beside me. I ignored it at first but I felt a hand grab my sleeve. Looking over, I saw tears streaming down his cheeks, eyes still shut, as it seemed like he was still sleeping. I was going to ignore him but what he mumbled out made me smirk.

"lee jeno! stoph draging me awayy from zhong chenlee——"

My hand made its way to ruffle his hair, a smile on my face as I admired him. I was gonna get back to reading and let the trembling boy be, but the sound of the doorknob twisting open made me shove the book under a pillow as I put on a worried expression.

I leaned down to the sleeping boy as I whispered out something.

"Crash."

Right when the door fully opened, Jisung sprung up, clutching onto his chest, breathing hard.

"Chenle- Jisungie! Are you okay?!" A frantic Jeno and Jaemin rushed over to Jisung's side, Jeno pulling him onto a warm hug.

I pulled on a small smile as a looked at the two hugging.

"I think he had a nightmare. He was tossing a turning and I just got him to wake up and calm down. He seemed pretty shaken though."

The two nodded at me, Jaemin mouthing a thank you. I just gave them a firm nod as I was about to slowly walk out the door but Jisung's voice made me stop.

"Chenle hyung... Can you stay with me? Please?"

:)💚

:)💚