~Chapter Two~

Amiralina busts the door open, kicking it with her foot.

"You lay one finger on the child and I will ravage this whole kingdom." She says, her eyes growing dark. The large man sitting in the thrown turns his angered gaze towards the small figure in the doorway, his eyes growing with more rage as the seconds only drag.

After moments of silence, The King stood, his guards
nearly rushing to his side to protect the fat pig they call 'My Lord'. Amiralina growls and takes a step towards the 'King' as her friends follow, trying to stop the moment from continuing. Arlan frowns and looks at the girl in the floor, noticing something peculiar about her.

A large feather stood under the stone, only laying peacefully on her upper back. His large brow curls into a confused daze and Sareelin follows the gaze, her breath hitching in her throat. "Guys..-" She tries to say but the King finally speaks breaking the momentary silence.

"Leave this kingdom, you Brinlana!" (Brinlana; a term for useless or non-powerful spiritual guides) He shrieks, his already pudgy pink face turning as red as flames.

Amiralinas gaze breaks, a empty look coming onto the sheer fabric over her true emotions. Her hand flies in front of her, long dark branches growing out with thorns on its every twist and turns, looking as though the were veins. Sareelin jumps back, breaking her gaze from the girl and runs to her.

As she breaks the chains with a small vial of Kunak, Arlan touches his forehead, pulling long black unending chains from himself, tossing them onto the knights. The knights struggle and grunt, trying to get out of the grip. Amiralinas hands finally end on their murderous traveling, finally ending through the Kings chest and onto a large slab of pearl.

Gasps of shock escape everyone's lips, except for the small girls, her eyes lighting up with interest. Amiralina pauses, snapping out of her hazed state and looks up, only to see the carcass of the King stabbed through the chest hanging from the wall. Her eyes weld with tears and she looks to Sareelin, and back to Arlan. She soon turns back to the corpse and stares up at it, a small grin coming across her face.

Her tears fall and a small giggle escapes her lips, looking to her friends. A grim look comes to her ever so sweet face, as the words come out of her mouth like silk.

"Looks as though we're the villains now, ladies and gentleman."

Her friends eyes widen, the small girl shaking herself from Sareelin and falling to the cold floor. "Oh, how kind of you, oh fair soldier." The girl says, standing from the ground and strutting to the new hero in front of her. She grabs the 'soldiers' arm, looking up at the hero.

Amiralina looks down, laughing. "Oh honey, I'm a girl." She says, leaning down to the small girls eye level.

The girl stumbles back in surprise, her eyes shifting from the girls chest to her short ear-length hair. The mysterious girl tilts her head as the older girl walks straightens up again, looking to her friend to see them still frozen in place.

"Guys. It's fine. We didn't have anything here anyways." Amiralina says, shrugging her shoulders and turning back to the corpse of the dead ruler.

Arlans hands clench, his jaw clenched as his anger grew inside of him. "I had everything here Amiralina! I had a family, and I'm sorry you didn't but I did you idiot!" He touched his forehead and pulled out a long sword, it falling to the floor as it fell apart into separate blades.

Sareelins eyes welt up with tears, her face becoming red. She steps forward to her friend. "Amiralina. Why would you do this?" She says, her hands going to her sides, swinging in hopelessness.