Introduction:

Don’t tell me what to do, if you want to live.”

They all say that we all have different minds, different style to survive and different adventure that we want to put in our lives, and all of us knows how fun it is to be with ones we love, even if our lives can put into a great danger that our world turns it upside down and make it more even interesting and challenging. When the time comes and those challenges get tough, you'll need to decide which is which for you to get through it, even if it takes doing something that can make your life a total chaos, make sure that every descision you made, or going to make... you won't regret it.

A young lady who has everything in her life Small but perfect family, crazy but true friends and lovers that can love her more than she can ever imagine, she’s not a daughter of the president, druglord, actress, but she is a daughter of a business couple, and soon to be the Queen of everything. Family and Friends are more important to her, she value her Family and Friends than she value her life,. They say, Blood is thicker than water, but what if blood runs off and there's only water .... is love is the answer or the destruction? Can this love be a path to a peaceful life or to the end of her story book .Let’s all take the road and read the story of Alyna Parker Martinez and her journey to become the BlackStar Queen.

This is a story about friendship, love and sacrifice.

                                                   Revision

                                                     2015