Chapter 6

~~Time Skip to JK Debut~~

~~First Angst Chapter~~

TW: Some topics discussed in this chapter may bring discomfort to some viewers, includes: body-shaming (I don't think these opinions about the actual people and characters and I also don't condone body-shaming, but for the sake of the story line I included it)

"Dul, Set. Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!" rang through the dressing room of the soon to be debuting idols, as they practiced their greeting. As Jungkook ran around their dressing room, multiple thoughts ran through his head, multiple being far from positive. "What if I mess up? What if my voice cracks? What if I mess up on the hat trick in We are Bulletproof pt. 2? It goes like this ri-" he suddenly gets cut off by the voice of his oldest hyung, informing the rest of them that they were about to perform soon.

As they perform No More Dream and We are Bulletproof pt. 2, they finish their stage with no faults, despite being nervous as it is their debut. A few of them had tests the other day, wondering if they still had enough time to study, contributing to their nerves too. The teenagers were soon directed to an area where there had been cameras set up to help introduce themselves as they had just debuted. Jungkook paid little attention though to his hyungs introductions after his as he noticed Jimin looking uneasy on camera. While being as quiet as possible, while the camera was focusing on their leader, he made sure that the other members were aware of his observation. Their little interview, introduction thing was quickly over and Jimin was suspiciously the first to leave, excusing himself to run to the bathroom. Noticing his uneasiness from a while ago, they sent Taehyung to check up on him, hoping the young boy really just needed to pee. Taehyung arrived at the bathroom that he saw his best friend enter, quickly hearing sniffles from one of the few stalls inside. "Minie, its Tae, um- I mean I know you aren't ok but I was wondering if you wanted anything, like food, or like cuddles, or like um, anything maybe?" as Taehyung rambled, Jimin giggled, finding humor in how his best friend started to ramble. "I don't really know if ok would describe how i'm feeling right now Tae, but thank you for coming up to check on me, and hyungs, plus Kooks, you can come in, the door might break in half if you all continue to do that" Jimin laughed out the last part as the rest of their group entered the bathroom.

As they entered, they saw a half smiling Jimin, timidly coming out of the stall with dried tears on his face and a less worried looking taehyung still sitting on the floor. Before anybody else said something, their maknae voiced out "Yo, before the hyungs bombard you with questions that they have all asked about your and our mental health, how did you know that we were eavesdropping through the bathroom door?". Jimin replied back stating that he heard a "Yo, move" from one of the members. Instantly, Yoongi raised his hand, unbothered that he was heard instead concerned why he had rushed to the bathroom so quickly.

"Min we need to know if you needed to go do your business that bad or, please tell us what happened, if some-" Yoongi starts, but gets cut off by Jin's worried rant. "Park Jimin, you made us almost crap ourselves with how you harnessed the speed of light to get in here, now tell us what happened so I can either beat your demons up or have Jungkook over here beat some actual people up". Slightly giggling at his hyungs description of his run, he started to explain his situation. How some 'fans', despite them not even debuting yet, had started to criticise every little thing about the young boy. From his cute chubby cheeks, to his wonderful singing voice with words that especially hit at his insecurities, such as "why is he even debuting?", "he needs to lose some weight", "how did a piggy get into a boy group, ha, pathetic". Despite these comments being so few and far between, they hit right where Jimin's insecurities were. Tears started to fall from all the members' eyes, feeling sad for their youngest main dancer. Without realizing it, all seven of them started to cry and hug each other, seated on the floor of the bathroom. After a while, a chuckle escaped one of their lips, it being Namjoon. As he looked at his fellow co-members like a proud father, the rest of them found it quite humorous resulting in the seven boys giggling at each other.

They freshened up before exiting the bathroom, which thankfully no one entered during the breakdown of the seven. They were welcomed with the faces of their managers, all four of them with unreadable expressions, which slightly terrified them. One of their managers, Sejin, spoke up, "So, where do you guys want to eat after you get your make-up removed? You guys debuted today, it's our treat!". The statement brought smiles to all their faces, with the thought of food now clouding their minds, they all started shouting their suggestions. Yet, one voice ruled them all, "PANDA EXPRESS", Taehyung shouted out, which definitely brought stares to them, yet all of them could only giggle at the young boy's behaviour, seeing how excited he got for some food. They piled into their van as they drove to the nearest Panda Express, and ordered some food as takeout as the boys were tired and wanted to take a shower first. After they took their showers and freshened up, they ate their dinner and started to prepare for bed. "Minie, you don't have to tell us right now, but do you mind telling us what happened in more detail?" Namjoon whispered in a calm voice. "Yea, Min, we are just worried, if you don't want to tell us we are always here for some cuddles" Taehyung added. Feeling really tired, Jimin apologized saying "Can I tell you guys tomorrow? Right now all I want is to go to sleep with some cuddles." Not specifying from who, all seven of the boys fell asleep hugging each other that night.