Chapter 5

~~A/N, So I know that some author's notes can be very annoying so sorry for this HAHA but this chapter is more of a filler chapter to give to my wonderful friend and publisher @iuuverse as I have really little inspo rn and have a lot of work atm with life. So this is more like some of the boy squads night routine because we already saw a portion of the girls' night routine in one of the past chapters, anyway I'm done, HAHA get back to reading now, -Nanay~~

"Who gave our bosses the wonderful idea of extra classes cuz' they shall meet my fists. I'm in Pain hyung." Eunwoo whined out whilst lying down on the floor of the Practice Room of Fantagio. "I know man, at this point I'm considering quitting, we don't even have a set lineup so far. For how long is Fantagio not gonna accept any new trainees." said Myung- Jun, the only trainee so far that has been on the line for debut soon with Eunwoo.

They were currently wrapping up their last dance practice of the day, with their vocal lessons being done earlier that day in the morning. "Oh wait man, we haven't eaten since 10 this morning, I'm legit starving, wanna go out to eat?" MJ asked Eunwoo. "Sure hyung, but can we just go to the 7-Eleven down the street, I have no money yet." Eunwoo replied. "Wait, you thought I had money too, HAHA no I don't, I was already planning to go there anyways. Anyway let's go." MJ said as he left. Tiredly running after, Eunwoo caught up with him with two quietly walking to the 7-Eleven. As they finished up their meal at 10 pm, they quickly went over the next day's schedule while walking to their agency's dorms. Arriving, they went their separate ways and quickly went to sleep after their tiring day.

Meanwhile at the Got7 dorms, chaos ensued on their weirdly placed day off. Using the day to catch up on things such as school, Netflix and basic needs such as sleep and nutrition. Cries of, "You watched that without me!", "Hyung, I'm hungryyy", and "Can y'all shut up, I'm trying to sleep over here you know" were a few that were heard among many other things. Suddenly remembering that they haven't fulfilled their daily need for their third meal, JB quickly whipped up some instant ramen and a form of vegetable and protein for the rest of them to eat. Soon after this they all ended up instantly salivating at the sight of the food prepared for them. Right after realizing how hungry they actually were, the group of seven teenagers quickly attacked the table of food.

"Thanks Jaebeom-hyung, I was just about to order some chicken, now we have this and I don't have to buy anything anymore.". As they heard the idea of fried chicken, the rest of them froze. Ten minutes later, someone has knocked on their door. Rushing to their door, they quickly paid for the chicken and thanked their oldest member for buying the Chicken. Sighing, Mark said "Ya, ya, eat it already before I regret buying you weirdos chicken". They soon finished eating and fixed up their table and freshened up for bed. Some stayed up late and others going right back to sleep.