Chapter 3 (double update!!!)

DOUBLEEEE UPDATE

Hiii guys is Elvira Shadow again with a double udpate because I finished all my homework. So like why not. Gotta keep my fans satisyfied!

[Elvira's pov]

There was already snow on the ground and blustering winter all around the castle. I was sitting with Catra and Adora (yucky) by the giant fireplae eating food and laughing. 

I was getting upset because even with my multiple obvious attempts to flort with Catra, Adora was STILL dating her all year long. Waht was I doing wrong? What made my stupid sister to special? I was the prettiest, most powerful girl in the world who has special moon magic and dark magic. I was also way smarter than Adora. I just keep getting more and more frustrated with each passing day!!

"I can't believe it's almost Christmans. I know what present I'd want ;)" I say to Catra. 

"Ok Elvira." Catra rolls her eyes. See?

Adora kisses her on the cheek and I want to liderally barf my guts out. But I can't gross out Catra so I take another bit of my sandwich and swallow down my barf. Close call!

"Can you take your PDA elsewear?" I growl.

"Fine" Adora leaves. Catra gives me a sad look and leaves with her.

whatever. 

At dinner Dubledoore goes up to his podium and says with a booming voice "boys and girls, this year we will be having the Yule ball. You will get to bring a date and boogie all night." He does a silly dance and we all chuckle. Classic dumblydorp. I guess he didn't die lol

I see Harry get done on one knee and prpopse to Draco. Everyone squeals and cheers for them. I feel bad for Ron because I know he wanted a shot with Harry too but I guess the Boy who lived has a long line of admirers. 

"This could be us but you playing." I accuse Catra. She starts crying and runs from the room. Which is bad because I wanted to ask her. "Wait!" I scream sadly.

Then I see Hagrid walk over to Snap's table  (which is a table reserved specifically for evil teachers in the corner) (he has a high chair and bib and MacGanicgol has to feed him baby food) So Hagrid asks Snake to the Yule ball and he says yes! They start making out again and I cover my eyes. 

Hairmione asks Loona to the Yule ball and she ays yes! They both start crying because of how much they love each other. I start crying when I think of Catra. Now everyone is crying becasue it's just an emotional time for everybody. 

I run out of the room to Follow Catra and I walk up to her by the banister.

"Catra, what's wrong?"

"I am in love with Adora, but now I'm thinking I could be inlove with somebody else." she sobs

"Who" my spirits sink low to the ground. I can't beleive there was someone else better than me. Which, logically, was not possible, leaving me even more flabergasted.

"You."

I gasp--

A/N ooooooo looks like a cliffhanger!! STAY TUNED FOR MOER WERE THEY'LL BEE AT THE YULE BALL. find out who catra goes with next time!! Thanks for reading! Love, Elvira.