Chapter 2

Hiii guys Elvira Shadow back with another chapter. I hope your enjoying my story so far.

Ok lets get into it.

[PRESENT DAY]

[Elvira's POV}

"Hey catra going to quittach tryouts today?" I smirk at her. 

Today I'm wearing a TOP (that's twenty one pilots my fav band eva!!) band tee with black ripped jeans and of course my dark black robes (duh). I have my black hair over one eye and black lipstick with black eyeshadows. my nails are black and i'm also wearing the opposite Adora outfit becasue at this point she knows who I am and how we are sworn enemies. The prophecy says so after all. 

I think about how I'm going to get Catra to love me because one day she will see how stupid and smelly adora is. Then we'll get to date and I'll be the happiest evil sorcerer in the world! Once I overthrow voldimort and the Government I will rule all and outlaw Adora.

"Hey Elvira I'm going to be trying out for catcher at the tryouts" Catra purrs. 

"No way that's so cool I'm going to try out for seeker."

"But don't you know Adora is trying out for gryffindor seeker?" Cat gasps.

"Yeah then i'll be abel to CRUSH HER OUT ON THE BATTLEFIELD" I scream. I just do that sometimes I'm a little quirky what can I say.

The teachers McGonnogal and Flickwig run away cowering because they know I would crush them into a million pieces and that I work for Voldemort, the dark lored (for now). Doesn't matter because they always give me straight A's because I'm the smartest one here, way smarter than Adora.

"Well I'll come and cheer you on" Catra whimpers because everyone in the hall is looking at us. I hiss at them all. 

"STAY AWAY FROM MY FUTURE GIRLFRIEND!" I screm at the top of my lungs, casting killing curses at Dumbledoor and he dies.

Catra turns bright neon red. I'm so good at flirting.

Then we got down to the Quittigh pitch where there is Madam Hooch with the waffle ball and bloinkers balls for bloinking. I think it's a funny name I don't know why they're called that.

Anyway on the way there we pass Harry and Draco (see I TOLD YOU i would write draco in) making out in the hall way (#DRARRY4LIFE) and also Hermyone and Luna making out next to them and also Hagrid and Snape making out (omg!). 

I go to tryouts and I see stupid littla ADora talking with all her sunshine happy rainbow friends Glimmy and Bob.Ugh. I hate them so much because they are way too nice for me.

I get on my broom and go looking for the snatch. A golden little ball flies past me and near Adora. I smash my broom into her face giving her a black eye and catch the snitch.

"you win!" Madame Hooch says giving me the Qutiich cup trophy. 

Everybody cheers and carries me off into the school for the party becasue I just became the new slyterhin seeker!

SUCK ON THAT ADORA!

A/N yay I finally got around to writing a new chapter i hope you like how my story is going. if you have suggestions write them in the comments. THANKS FOR READING STAY TUNED FOR MORE Love, Elvira <3333