Chapter 4

HHIIIIIII OMGGGGG 

so i forgoR About this account but then I like rememmbered I was in the middle of a sotry LOL! so here is chapter 4!! SORRY IF I FORGET DETAILS CUZ IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A YEAR HOPE U ENOJOY <3 ELVIRA

[Elvira's pOV}

I gapsed and fell over from the shock!! Catra admitted to loving me!!!? I cleaned out my ears to make sure I was hearing her rite.

"B-but what about A-adora?!?!" I barfeed becuase syaing Adora's name made me barf automatically.

"Well u both are like literally the same", Catra told me, "except u are wearing black."

Oh true. Well YIPPEEE!!!

"Does this mean you will go tot he Yule ball with me? My love??" I told catra.

Catra sighed and turned away and looked out the window and shook her head.

"This is where ti gets complex," she said sadly.

"Why"

"I don't know who i want to date at all. I'll have to take both of you to the dance and then choose!""

"sounds fair okay," i said while sobbing.

[AT THE YULE BALL!]

theere were lights everywhere in the giant ballroom and a band playing panic! at the disco (SQUEEEEE IM A SUPERMEGA FANGIRLLLL111!!! I LOVE U BRANDON urine!!)))! There was alos BTS performing (i cried becuz i hate bts it's just a bunch of guys ew). I was wearing a black gown with black nailbolish and black converse with a black viel over my eyes becuase i was mourning the innocence of my youth. I looked super hot and dark and I had my wand in my hand at all times in case a good wizard tried to take me down. They coudlnt' obivoulsy because I'm the msot powerful witch in the wild west MUTHAFUCKA (jk were at hogwarts not the west. leave in comments if u want a she-ra wild west au!!)

I saw adora wearing a bright pink sparkly outfit with sparkles and glitter and unicorns and hpapiness and I rolled my eeys cuz she looked wayyy tooooo happpppyyyyyy. Catra came behind her waering the HOTTEST SUIT EVER I IMMEDIATELY FELL TO MY KNEES AND THANKED GOD FOR CATRA. somebody asked if i was okay and i shouta AVACADO KADABRA and they immedietly fell over and died. I looked over and oops it was dumbledour again lol whoops.

I was nervous tho so i went over and got myself a drink of fruit punch from a magical floating bowl. I chugged it and did a spit take into neville's face.

"GET LOST YOU CREEP" I SCREAMED IN H IS FACE.

He ran away crying and pooping his big ol diaper. that's what he gets for standing in my general vicinity!! 

I went to catra now that i was all confident and stuff from assaulting people and wen't "Hi catra" I kissed her hand like a gentlelady and she blushed bright neon red.

"Hi Elvira Shadow," Catra smiled.

We went to the dance floor and boogie woogied. We stood there for when bts performed looking disguisted but when BRENDIE EURO came on we did the wip and nae nae. I saw Hagerd and Snip ballroom dance around looking in love and i covered my innocent eyes. Then Catra's to be poilite. Everyone was acting so lovey dovey so I was like okay here's my chance to woo catra and maybe she'll dump Adora (I puked again but aimed it at neville not sorry neville).

"Catro," I said. "I love you and I think you should be with me and not Adora (barf)."

Catra teared up and looked awy. 

"Elvira..." she said sadly, "she is my girlfriend......... i can't just break up with her.................................................................OR CAN I?"

A/N HEHEHE ANOTHER CLIFFHANGERS!! OK LOVE YO ALL BYE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND ADD TO UR READING LISTS SO I GET SUPAH FAMUS!!! Luv elvira