Backstory/Explaining

Well, well, well, you've decided to read my story. First of all, I'd like to say thanks I appreciate that. Lastly, I'm so so so so so sorry for my writing. Anyways, try to enjoy my story and if I make any mistakes please leave a comment pointing out the mistake.

Now let me explain a little. It might be a little confusing so try to hang on

So Dalia Wilson is 16. Her birthday is May 17th, 2005 (making her a Taurus)

Her pronouns are she/her/hers but if you'd like to change them there is a google extension that can help you exchange those pronouns to whichever pronouns you choose. If you'd also like you can change her name if you hate the one I choose or want to put your own in. The extension is called InteractiveFics (here's the link if you're too lazy like me: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/interactivefics/pcpjpdomcbnlkbghmchnjgeejpdlonli?utm_source=chrome-ntp-icon)

Peter, MJ, Ned, and all of Peter's other classmates will be 16/17 and junior in highschool for this fic.

The story will be set in 2021 (minus covid)

There will be no Thanos or Infinity war/Engame

Natasha, Tony, Steve, Gamora, Loki, and Pietro will all be very much alive in this (you're welcome)

The Avengers compound will be the second one that they moved into not the one in the city. I repeat NOT the one in the city and they don't live at the compound. Sam, and Dalia live in a 3 bedroom apartment in the city and Steve stays over so often that he's basically like her second dad.

I'M SO SORRY IF I MESSED UP THE WHOLE TIMELINE BUT IF I WANTED TO GET THE PRODUCT I WANTED I HAD TO DO IT. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME I'LL BUY YOU A CAT (but not really because I have 10 dollars to my name)

That's pretty much it. Now into some backstory:

Dalia's birth parents were taken by Hydra before she was born and both of them were experimented on (including her very pregnant birth mother)

Once Dalia's mom gave birth, the Hydra agents separated her from her parents. While on a mission at a Hydra base, the Avengers find Dalia wherever the Hydra people were keeping her after separating her from her parents. They decide to take Dalia to keep her safe. During the mission, Dalia's parents were killed.

4 years later (it is now 2009) after the Avengers rescued Dalia from that Hydra base, Sam adopts her before meeting Steve and joining the Avengers. Now they're a small little family living in their apartment in NYC.

At age 10 (around 2015), Dalia and the team discovered that she had powers but they were different than other Hydra test subjects because it was given to Dalia's mom not directly to Dalia herself. They were pretty cool powers: increased speed and agility as well as the ability to create anything she wanted using her mind.

Other than the totally crazy parts of her life, Dalia lived pretty regularly. She went to a public elementary school (in Sam's hometown) before starting at a private middle school (thanks to Tony tutoring her and using his privilege to get Dalia into it). She met Mj in middle school and they became immediate best friends, and it all started thanks to Dalia's name which reminded MJ of the Black Dahlia murders.

When it came time to enter high school, Dalia and MJ applied to some of the same schools and ended up both getting into Midtown School of Science and Technology.

Again please forgive me for messing up the whole timeline of events (Stephen would not be happy with me) I hope you can come to the terms of forgiving me. *I think I fixed most of the timeline problems cause they were messing with my head* Anyways, I larb you so much <3!!!!!! YOU ARE WORTH EVERYTHING AND YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

AAAAAHHHHH I ALMOST FORGOT, I do not own any of the characters, apart from the lovely Dalia Wilson. Not including Dalia, all the other characters are owned by Disney/Marvel/Sony. The bare bones of the story also belong to Disney/Marvel/Sony but the rest is stuff that I've made up in my crazy brain.