Dashing Through The Snow

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through this scene,

Not a creature was stirring, except for the Dream Machine,

This zeppelin had flown through the skies with care;

With gifts by Rachel, Figment, and Algar and Blair;

And with them were Tinseltoe and Pepper Mint;

With Dream Power they flew and sparked like a glint.

          The Dream Team, on a mission to save Christmas, had taken off from the North Pole and were now on their way to deliver all of the presents to the good people of Earth. A night like this couldn't have been more perfect or more beautiful to fly through than this. The Aroura Borealis stretched an endless wall of waving colors across the skies, almost infinite to the outskirts of the South Pole, or the Earth's Antarctica. Polar bears below watched the strange dirigible soar above their heads and out over the great beyond of water they had not dared to travel too far to. The penguins below swam through the oceans, hopping over the watery surfaces like dolphins to catch a number of glimpses above them of the flying reindeer and what seems to be a strange half-bird creature leading the way with a much smaller white reindeer.

          On the Dream Machine was the Dreamfinder piloting the craft for safe travel across the world, hoping that the upgrades he and elves back at the poles were well adjusted and fully operational. Pepper Mint, the little girl elf, had stood right his side with the map of the world, a compass in hand, an old fashioned wind spinner and mechanism for the latest weather, and the Naughty and Nice lists in her pocket ready to be read through and check marked with the coming arrival at their first house. The remaining two aboard the zeppelin were Rachel and the dragon, Figment, scouting about their surroundings in their eagerness to arrive at their first patch of civilization to the gifts while also looking out for any danger that may come.

"This is frickin' amazing!" Rachel exhilaratingly shouted in the arctic gales. "We're delivering gifts for Santa- no, Father Christmas of all people, to everyone in our world! On Christmas Eve!"

"It's like a dream come true!" said Figment, his voice raised from the intensity of the incoming cold winds. "I can't wait to visit our first house!"

"I as well!" shouted Dreamfinder from the front. "But there's still so little time left to get the gifts delivered on time, so we need to do this quickly without any mishaps or distractions." He then turned his attention to Pepper Mint, who had everything they needed for safe travel, and said, "Where to first, Pepper Mint?"

"Hmm..." Pepper searched carefully through the world atlas map that Father Christmas had handed to her prior to their departure, pinpointing where their first destination would be.

          As Father Christmas had mentioned before, the plan was to deliver the presents while making their way back to the North Pole. But as far as Pepper was concerned, each world has an efficiently specific route that needs to be taken in order for the delivery process to stay intact. There are no shortcuts, no hidden portals to sneak through from one place to another, everything in its path is all set and done and there is no way around it. The least they can do to speed the process is to speed themselves up.

"The first place we need to go to according to the map is the small continent of Australia and the islands surrounding it. Once those are done, we start heading north to the much larger continents you call America and then head east."

"Sounds good to me!" said Dreamfinder heartedly. "Is everyone ready?"

"Full steam ahead, Blair!" Rachel shouted.