Smile Murderer - Hodgepodge 06

At about 1 a.m., Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang finally cleaned up the room. After taking a bath, Zhan Zhao lay on the bed and fell asleep. Bai Yutang covered him with a quilt and threw the things to be washed into the basket. When he got it outside, he just saw Lisbon lying on the corridor, and a little lion sleeping leaning against Lisbon.

"Lisbon, how come you sleep at the door?" Bai Yutang walked over, and saw that the door of Bai Chi and Zhao Zhen's room was open, and Bai Chi was cleaning the room by himself.

"Chi Chi." Bai Yutang walked in, frowning slightly, "Where's Zhao Zhen, why are you alone?"

Bai Chi said, "Oh, he is in the studio behind. He will have an important performance tomorrow and is preparing props... He wants to help me, but I let him practice first. Work is important."

Bai Yutang nodded, and said that this little guy is all about Zhao Zhen, for fear that others might misunderstand him, "Don't say a word, let someone help you."

"I'm finished." Bai Chi smiled. "Brother? Asleep?"

Bai Yutang shrugged, "I just lay down after finishing packing."

Bai Chi smiled, folded the last few clothes and stuffed them into the drawer. The room was also cleaned up, in a clean and warm style.

Bai Yutang asked Bai Chi to put the things he was going to wash in the basket, and he took them to the laundry room downstairs.

"Go to bed early." Bai Yutang closed the door for Bai Chi, "Get up early tomorrow."

"Yeah." Bai Chi nodded.

After coming out of Bai Chi's room, Bai Yutang walked forward and saw that the lights in the twins' room were also on. He was a little puzzled. After gently pushing open the open door, he saw that the two of them were watching a movie wearing 3D glasses. Bai Yutang hurriedly closed the door and shook his head... This kind of collective life is really weird.

Just went forward again and made progress. After passing Bai Jintang's room, there was light in it. Bai Yutang pushed the door and saw Bai Jintang looking at the documents at the table.

Seeing Bai Yutang open the door and come in, Bai Jintang asked him, "You haven't slept yet?"

"Hmm." Bai Yutang nodded, "Just fell asleep, brother, are you not asleep?"

"After reading this document." Bai Jintang said.

Bai Yutang glanced at the empty bed inside, only to remember that Gongsun was going to have an autopsy all night, and just about to quit, he suddenly heard Bai Jintang say, "By the way, Yutang."

"Huh?" Bai Yutang looked at him.

"I forgot to tell you, the bedroom in this room is soundproof." Bai Jintang said.

Bai Yutang was stunned.

Bai Jintang smiled at him, "If you want to do anything, just close the door, don't be restrained."

Bai Yutang looked at the sky, and said to Bai Jintang, "Go to bed earlier." Then he left.

Putting the clothes in the laundry room, the night was deep outside, Bai Yutang walked to the window and looked out through the window. In front of the manicured gardening, their cars were parked at the door. There was flashing on the high courtyard wall. A camera with a red light, a fingerprint unlocker on a big iron door, and an inductive alarm.

He looked around again. There were no tall buildings or other buildings around. In the distance, the police station building could be vaguely seen. The street lights on this road were especially bright, and the shops on both sides were mostly overnight and very lively. Therefore, after a while, there are police officers on patrol passing by.