New Year's Day Extra New Year's Day Rolled Egg

On New Year's Day, the police department organized a small party. Participants included all members of the police department and their families.

Because of the special festival of New Year's Day, all activities are required to use the two concepts of circle and ball, which is called the police station round egg athletic party...

However, to hold such a small competitive gathering, each department must prepare a competitive activity, and arrange their respective offices as activity rooms. This time, the entire police station was busy. It is said that the preparation for the event is directly related to the amount of the New Year's Day bonus, so all departments are working hard.

Bai Chi was in charge of spying for information. He ran up and down the entire police station, and found out what projects each department was doing—but the problem was that everyone had done all the common projects. It is like saying that there are five shots the most, and there are also many indoor footballs, bowling, baseball, tennis, tennis and so on.

Everyone in SCI looked at each other in dismay. Zhan Zhao took a fancy to the first prize, not a bonus, but the Q-version Ultraman small alarm clock that would say, "Particle Cannon, launch!".

After Zhan Zhao saw the alarm clock, he followed Bai Yutang like the spirit behind him. Bai Yutang looked helpless, "Mao'er (Cat)...you can't fight at the party, I may not be able to win it for you."

So, Zhan Zhao's eyes became gloomy.

Bai Yutang was helpless, so he had to let the whole SCI do his best. Anyway, the bonus was used to give everyone a feast, and the Ultraman alarm clock should be regarded as the spirit behind Zhan Zhao.

Now the first step - is to choose a project!

A group of people from SCI, excluding Zhan Zhao, Gongsun and Jiang Ping, the otaku, the rest are basically OK. Bai Chi has been practicing hard, and now he can fight easily and run very well.

"This game is based on the points! On the one hand, if you want others to come to your side to play, you can get points if you win at home. On the other hand, you have to send people out to participate in other people's activities, and you can get points if you win. So in the end, the person with the most total points wins, and the first, second, and third prizes are awarded. Of course... the Ultraman that Zhan Zhao was thinking about, only the first prize is available.

Zhan Zhao looked around and felt that he was alone and lonely, so he finally decided to find foreign aid!

So, Bai Jintang, Zhao Zhen, the twins, Yangy Yang and Xiao Yi were all found.

Let's talk about their strengths first. Zhan Zhao sent everyone out to grab points. In order to get more points, basically everyone was sent out, leaving Bai Yutang at home.

Bai Yutang opened his mouth to look at Zhan Zhao, "Ma'er (Cat), do you want to exhaust me?"

Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows, "I will reward you with Ultraman."

"Really?" Bai Yutang was a little surprised.

Zhan Zhao nodded, leaned over, and said gloomily, "So we must win!"

"Then what are we going to do?" Gongsun leaned on the sofa and flipped through a sports magazine, and asked Bai Jintang next to him.

"Golf." Bai Jintang replied, and everyone looked at him with contempt—where is there the club.

"I asked the twins to get you a set for indoor use." Bai Jintang was stopped by Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao as soon as he was about to pick up his phone - it is forbidden to show off wealth inside the police station!