Lucky Murderer - Lucky Day And Ancient Corpse Day 01

"Haah~" Early on Sunday morning, Zhan Zhao went to sleep until he woke up naturally, and got up with a big yawn, feeling warm and soft around him.

Opened the quilt and saw that there were three cats lying on the left and the right, the lion cub on the left, and Luban and Lilia on the right.

"Raphael~" Zhan Zhao hugged the little lion and rubbed around. This month Zhan Zhao went to see a Renaissance painting exhibition. He liked a few of Raphael's paintings very much. He didn't look at it up closeout but he really can feel the shock of that kind of master painting!

So this month, Zhan Zhao called the little lion as Raphael.

Most cats are jealous. Lu Ban and Lilia saw Zhan Zhao waking up and went to kiss the little lion, and immediately came over and rubbed around meowing.

Zhan Zhao hurried to hug two cats.

Lilia was pregnant recently, the surgery that year was really not clean, but considering the health of the mother cat, they planned to take another operation after Lilia gave birth to the kitten.

So this time, Lilia is in an antenatal period, and Liu Fang happens to be going abroad to take pictures, so she is fostered here. Bai Yutang make Lilia surrounded by delicious food all day, and all-day nutrition package, just waiting for the kitten to be born.

Zhan Zhao looked around, and Bai Yutang didn't seem to be up early. It was late autumn recently, and it cooled down after a few rains.

Zhan Zhao drilled into the quilt again, and chose to lie down for a while.

Leaning on the warm pillow, Zhan Zhao went to look at the clock on the bedside table-it was ten o'clock in the morning. There were so many cases this year, and it has been a long time since he was so busy.

Downstairs, there were a few crisp "ding, ding, ding" sounds, and the other three cats on the bed, except Zhan Zhao, immediately sprang up and rushed downstairs...This is the sound of a meal.

Zhan Zhao smiled, lying on the quilt looking at the clock, counting, "One, two, three..."

He just counted to three when he saw the door open.

He only saw Bai Yutang dressed in white, white sweater and white pants, pushing the door in. Since he was awake, he didn't stop there but come over, he lowered his head to send a good morning kiss on Zhan Zhao's cheek... Of course, good Morning is a bit late now.

"Wake up? How are you sleeping?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Hmm." Zhan Zhao moved his muscles and bones, "Comfortable."

"Will you go out to eat at noon?" Bai Yutang smiled, "Someone has a treat."

"Big Brother?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"Chi Chi." Bai Yutang answered.

"Huh?" Zhan Zhao was a little surprised, "Chi Chi treats guests? Didn't he save money to invest in a cake room recently?"

"Enough has been saved." Bai Yutang said.

"Isn't it? So fast. Didn't you say that the difference is 100,000 yuan in the first two days?" Zhan Zhao sat up and found it incredible. Chi Chi never wanted Zhao Zhen's money. He made short-term investment and long-term investment with his own money. In general, Bai Chi is still very good at managing family finances thanks to their super-high IQ and mathematical mind. Before, Bai Jintang thought it was too wasteful for him to be a policeman, and wanted him to be an investment manager. At least Zhao Zhen's assets have been doubled by Bai Chi's management in a short period of time. He is greedy by the twins... However, Bai Chi has limited funds. In just a few days, where can he raise 100,000? "