Lucky Murderer - Blessing and Misfortune 11

"Yutang." Zhan Zhao called.

When Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang drove back to the police station together, Zhan Zhao suddenly said, "Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?"

"You have been with me for such a long time, knowing that I will not do such boring things." Bai Yutang answered.

"When I went to study abroad." Zhan Zhao became inexplicably curious, "Did you ever think about it occasionally?"

"I don't think I will think about such silly things." Bai Yutang replied with a smile, "I am busy solving crimes most of the time."

"Then what do you think is the luckiest thing in your life?" Zhan Zhao asked with interest.

Bai Yutang suddenly stopped speaking, but just raised the corners of his mouth and smiled.

"Hey." Zhan Zhao poked him lightly with his finger, "Are you listening to what I say?"

"What about you?" Bai Yutang asked, "What is the luckiest thing?"

"Oh... there are a lot." Zhan Zhao raised his face and thought, "I seem to have been very lucky since I was born, for example, I was born with a high IQ, um, I have been going smoothly since I was young, and I like it. The work and the colleagues I like... a lot, a lot."

Bai Yutang laughed.

"What's about you?" Zhan Zhao asked, "Are you willing to say this this time?!

"Do you want to hear the truth or lies?" Bai Yutang asked.

"Um... tell the lie first." Zhan Zhao's request was also strange.

"Innate talent, birth, favorite job, etc., just like you said." Bai Yutang replied casually.

"Oh?" Zhan Zhao became even more interested, "What about the others? Is there anything that makes you feel lucky?"

Bai Yutang sighed, and then said for a long time, "You really want to listen? I'm a little embarrassed to say."

"Say it." Zhan Zhao smiled and leaned over, "I just want to see you embarrassed or shy!"

Bai Yutang looked at the sky and said, "It's you."

......

"Huh?" Zhan Zhao was taken aback, "Me?"

"Hmm." Bai Yutang nodded, "You are by my side, I can know you from birth...this is the greatest luck of my life."

Bai Yutang finished speaking calmly, but Zhan Zhao was awkward. For a long time, he glanced at Bai Yutang, "It's numb."

Bai Yutang shrugged and continued driving, and saw Zhan Zhao looking out the window, and said embarrassingly, "Me too...the ones you say just now are incidental, the most important one is the same as you."

Bai Yutang raised the corners of his mouth, smiling especially brightly.

"Will there be many lucky things for a person to have?" Zhan Zhao suddenly sighed with his chin, "It's just that most people remember unfortunate things."

When the car passed a lottery betting station, Zhan Zhao noticed the crowd in line to pick numbers.

"Cat." Seeing that Zhan Zhao seemed to be worried, Bai Yutang asked, "What's wrong?"

"We have to find Lian Qianyi." Zhan Zhao said suddenly, "Those engineering teams...it's too abnormal."

"Let's make a hypothetical cat." Bai Yutang drove the car and analyzed the case, "There is one thing that I still don't understand. If the victims retain their genetic memory, they know that they can find great wealth... Why? Going to buy lottery tickets?".