Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Key

The evening breeze was cool and fine at Myrtle Beach Park – perfect for Latisha White and Lyndon Geyer’s romantic night-out. The couple were lying comfortably on the hood of Lyndon’s BMW. They were enjoying the box of pizza that Lyndon ordered and both were romantically exchanging each other’s bite on the thin crust pizza. 

“You’re as beautiful as the moonlight, baby,” Lyndon said with a matching wink in the end.

“Really, boo?” Latisha blushed, though she already knew it. She acted innocent and wanted her boyfriend to say it loud.

“Yeah.”

“Tonight is really romantic,” Latisha thumbed her hair to her left ear. She gestured to the horizon of the beach. “Just the two of us alone… here. I mean, literally. I had a great time.”

“Baby. It sounds like you’re calling it off? I mean, we’re just starting.”

“No… yeah,” Latisha said. “We are.”

They paused for a moment leaving the last two slices of pizza on the box. Latisha stretched her camisole and wrapped her shawl around her arms.

“You cold, Tishy?” Lyndon asked.

“I would have been fine if you didn’t call me ‘Tishy’,” Latisha replied. “It’s like a fish.”

Lyndon chuckled. His chuckle was very deep it vibrated the hood they were lying on.

“Look at the stars,” Lyndon said.

Latisha held her head up. She was dazzled on how that night’s stars sparkled. “They’re so pretty.”

“And so plenty,” he added. “I could give you as many babies as those stars.”

“You can?” Latisha slowly slid down the hood. When her feet reached the sand, she slowly inched toward Lyndon and went to his legs. “Show me.”

Lyndon watched her open his legs and slide over him. She slowly drew her hands from his legs to his thighs on the way to his sides. Lyndon sure was loving it. Then, she whipped her shawl to his neck and pulled him closer to her.

Lyndon started sticking his mouth to hers. Both were tasting each other’s mouth and started letting out moans. Lyndon slid down so he could sit on the mouth of the hood. Then, he started petting Latisha.

Latisha removed her mouth from his lips but continued planting kisses down to his neck. Lyndon sure was loving it.

“Baby,” Lyndon said. “It’s better if we’re inside.”

Latisha bit her lips. “Come on.”

Lyndon led the way to the backseat. Both entered and they curled their legs up to fit inside. Lyndon shut the door in his back and began removing her camisole and started caressing her breast.

Then, Latisha did the same by removing his shirt. She tossed his shirt in front and began touching his chest. She felt that his nipples were partially hardened. She moved her hands to his head and started pulling his wiry chocolate brown hair.

Lyndon wrestled her down and continued sucking her body. He pulled out something from his jean pocket: a tiny square wrapper. He grinned at Latisha while showing it off.

Latisha knew what it was. “Very genius.”

“Just like football, we must be protected. Now, open up,” Lyndon said. Suddenly, he frowned and stopped. “Oh, shit.”