Special Chapter 4

Before we get into the 4th Special Chapter, thank you for 6.5K reads. In only two days  you've managed to get this fanfic another 500+reads. I appreciate you guys.

Warning: reader discretion is advised. Sexual Actions are involved.

Special Chapter 4: Climax

January 1, 2151
12:00am

Class-1A were currently on their roof looking at the fireworks in the sky. Celebrations to a new year. A beautiful moment to see. And another beautiful moment, as Izuku and Ochaco were passionately kissing. A desire between one another. Yes, they are now together as their classmates would cheer them on. Unlike Bakugo who shrugged it off. It was getting late. And Class-1A would have to clean the decorations and food they prepared in the roof.

Rushing the process in ease and getting tired because of how late it was. But Izuku would easily endure the tiredness in his eyes. Only one of the ones who stood to finish cleaning.

"Hey Deku-kun." Izuku wasn't the only ones who would have the willingness to clean. Ochaco was their too and so was Iida.

"What is it Uraraka-san?" Izuku asked. As they both sat down in the edge of the roof

"Oh nothing...." Ochaco thought it was a bad idea to bring up. She decided to let it slide

"Hey... Tell me. Whatever you wanna say to me, feel free to do so." Izuku reassured her, gently oressing his lips in her cheek. A warming sensation drives in Ochaco's body as she got teased by his boyfriend.

"It's just embarrassing to say..." Ochaco admitted to him.

"It can't be that embarrassing-"

"Wanna have a make out session in your room later?" Ochaco blurted out her request. Izuku heard her, Blushing hard.

"M-make out s-session?" Izuku was flustered. He turned from hero to zero on the boyfriend department.

"Y-yeah." Ochaco got flustered as well. Seeming it was a bold decision of her's.

"Let me... Think about it..." Izuku walked off and asked Iida if they can go. He gladly accepted his departure and Izuku went back to his girlfriend

"Oh nonono he's telling Iida about something. I hope it's not the request I told him a few seconds ago. It would be more embarrassing since I don't wanna go overboard. I know that Mom and Dad talked about this to me but I don't know about Deku-kun. Argh I regret saying it to him. Thankfully he naturally-" Ochaco was mumbling the whole time. Izuku needed to snap out of her mumbling spree like him.

" Hey, Uraraka-san....your mumbling." Ochaco got startled and accidentally slipped her foot off the edge. Causing her to fall down.

" Uraraka-san!!!!!!" Izuku powered up One for All. But it was to late. As Ochaco would be a pancake the time he would try to catch her.

" Phew... That was a close one." Ochaco's instincts pulsed, making her float. She got back up in the roof.

"Release!!!!" Izuku would support her going down. As it was very slippery in the edges of the roof.

"That was close." Izuku told her as Iida saw the whole thing. He was concerned and started to talk to Ochaco if she got injured or hurt. She didn't. Minutes later the green tea couple head downstairs. Feeling tireless to take a nap. They decided to have some green tea around 3:00am in the morning. It took two hours to clean the preparations because the wind was getting stronger. And the rooftop got slippery.

Earlier around 8-9 their curfew should have ended. But Aizawa prohibited the time as it was new years today. So the couple were lucky.

Ochaco got very cold and started to snuggle on Izuku for warmth.