Special Chapter 5

Special Chapter 5: 1st Anniversary

December 31, 2151

1st Anniversary. A celebration to where two lovers have been together for a year. Which is guaranteed for our green tea couple. Ochaco has been waiting for this day for her while life. Like a dream has come true. Yet her assumptions dwell upon her as her boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya may forget. He always full of surprises.

Earlier
December 30, 2151

Ochaco was going to end her day, sleeping in her apartment. Of course as the month signifies a break from hero training. Her parents were doing paperwork while Ochaco was not forced but wanting to go to sleep. Because of her thoughts for tomorrow, she didn't sleep. Which affected her for half the night. Until she started to shut eye and rest.

"I hope he likes my gift." Ochaco was dreaming in their dorms. Packing her gift for Izuku. She had high hopes that he'll not like but love her gift.

She then goes to his dorm. Opening the door quickly for a good surprise. Until....

"I-Izuku?" She looked dumbfounded. He wasn't there. The lights were off, she turned it back up. And thr scene was horrific.

Ochaco would only see him dead. Bathed in blood. With deadly materials used for suicide. It was like a room filled with dementia. Ochaco was crying, filled with Desperation to think it isn't real, she dropped her gift. Only to scream at the scene itself. Then someone covered her mouth to endure the screaming. Ochaco panicked. Trying everything she can to get out.

"Shh, you'll ruin my playing." A familiar psychopath had a knife dripped in blood. Ready to cut onto Ochaco's throat.

"T-toga.....y-you monster." Ochaco felt traumatic. Seeing her boyfriend dead right next to a villain she mostly despises of.

"Aww how adorable. Maybe you'll be my next play thing." Rapid cuts jutted Ochaco all over her body. Ochaco was weak. The last strike, made Ochaco scream in peril. Too late....she only sees blackness. She woke up. Trembling in fear and disgust. Her parents didn't hear heer insufferable cries. She would cry silently. Using her pillow and the teddy bear Izuku gave her a year back as a stress ball.

"I-it was just a dream...." It was only 3am in the morning. She couldn't rather didn't... Want to sleep for the rest of the night. She would keep this nightmare a secret for now.

The atmosphere started to get cold by a minute. As Izuku was sleeping at his original apartment were his mom was living in. The cold breezed in Izuku's face. He woke up, having the chills going into his whole body. He starts to remember the last few days he's done. A short vacation, ending until January.

Izuku would then check the time and date. He realises that its an important today today.

"I-it's... Our Anniversary-" Izuku's mom, Inko, would open his door. Just in time for breakfast. He yawns before she greets him

"Good Morning Sweetie." Inko greeted him.

"Good Morning Mom." He responded back

"Breakfast is ready if you want to eat." She noticed him looking at his phone. Assuming it was something important because Izuku was in a trance. Inko slowly approached him and he panicked a little. Having some family fun while it lasts. Inko doesn't know about it yet.

Izuku was doing his morning routine. After that, he ate breakfast together with his mom.

"So Izuku, when are you gonna leave?" Inko asked.