Luffy x Reader 🍋(Part-2)

OKAYYY HERE WE GO WITH PART 2!!!
I'm not too sure where this will go but I'll try make it as steamy as possible ;)
I hope all you lovely horny ppl enjoy this hehehehehe
See you at the end~

"Y/N" Luffy says, holding back a grunt as his hips instinctively grind hard into yours.
"Y-you're driving me crazy" he says before making his way down. His hands brushing against your sides on his way down.

Stopping at your underwear, biting his lip as his hands reach for the hem.

A moan leaving his lips as he looks up into your eyes.
He looked so desperate and needy for you, which only turned you on even more.

"You smell amazing here Y/N" he mumbles, slowly dragging your underwear down. Lifting your hips to make it easy for him. All you could do was stare down at your curious captain. It was obvious this was a first for him, but it was also all a first for you too. He was hardly touching you and you already felt like you were in heaven.

Luffy wasting now time and leaning down and licking a line straight up your pussy, causing you to let out a soft moan and a whimper.
Looking straight at you as he swallows what was on his tongue, letting out a satisfied moan at the taste of you.
You couldn't take your eyes off the sight before you. You were positive that was the hottest thing you've ever seen.

"Mm so this is why you smell so good, you're soaking right here Y/N" Luffy says, running a finger up your folds, his gentle touch making you shiver with pleasure.

"L-luffy please, it feels so good when you do that" you say, reaching your hands down to grip his soft raven hair between your fingers. Your captain humming at the feeling.

"Oh... what about here?" He asks curiously. Leaning back down and circling his tongue straight on your clit. Earning a surprised moan as you throw your head back.

"Luffy... f-fuck" you moan, tugging his soft locks.

Luffy takes that as a sign to continue what he's doing. Wrapping his lips around your clit and sucking on it. Your moaning getting louder, only encouraging your captain more.

His tongue going to your hole and licking up all your wetness, the taste of you made him crazy with desire. His curiosity growing yet again as he experimentally puts a finger in, knuckle by knuckle until one finger is fully inside you.

"Yes, Luffy please" you moan desperately for more. Tugging his hair again to let him know you feel good.

Your captain keeps going, deciding to slowly start thrusting his finger in and out.
"How does this feel" he asks curiously. His desire to please you only growing the more you moan for him.

"Yes, yes, so good. Please, put another finger in" you ask

Luffy obeys and adds a second digit into you. Thrusting two fingers faster than before. Loving the way you arched your back. Your hips pushing themselves onto his fingers desperately.

Suddenly Luffy completely stops, pulling his fingers out.
You lean up, looking down at him confused. His eyes finding yours.

"What's wrong Luffy?" You ask

Luffy crawls back up until his lips are right next to your ear.
"I... want to be inside you" he whispers hotly in your ear

"My cock is aching. Please, can I put it in?" He asks with such a needy voice. It takes all your strength to not push him down and hop right on him. But you wanted him to take the lead

"Please, fuck me captain"

Luffys cheeks went a deep red at that. But continues to take his shorts, then his boxers off.

You watch intensely, your eyes widening when you see how large you captains cock is. Hard and already leaking from the tip

His hands find both of yours, grabbing them and pinning them above your head

Rubbing his tip up your folds a few times, making sure to rub your clit especially.

"P-please. Luffy I need you now" you beg. Causing him to look up and give you his gorgeous smile.

Finally lining himself up at your entrance. Slowly easing himself in, grunting as the tip goes in.

"O-oh you're so tight, ahh" he moans, continuing to push his length in. Your back arching in pain but pleasure at the same time. Your legs lifting to wrap around his hips. Pushing your hips to get him in faster.

You action making his hips thrust forwards, slamming you down on his cock. You squeal at the sudden movement.

"Y/N..." he moans, coming down to kiss you as he slowly pulls almost all the way out and snapping his hips harshly back into you. You both moan into each other's mouths. Luffy finally letting your hands go so you can grip onto his back. His hands instantly grabbing the headboard for better support.

"Fuck, Y/N you're so damn tight, it feels amazing" he groans. Gradually getting faster. Your nails raking down his toned back.

"Mmm harder, please Luffy harder" you moan. The way you moaned his name was turning him on more and more.

Luffy beginning to pound hard into you, now holding you by your hips.
"Yes, say my name" he says almost like a demand

"L-Luffy" you moan, now not caring how loud you're being.

"Yeah, just like that. Say it again, louder"

"Luffy, right there Luffy" you moan his name louder just as he asks.

"Fuck you feel so good wrapped around me" he grunts. His moans were insanely sexy, and the way he looked was even better.

"Please Luffy, please don't fucking stop"

"Yeah? You like how I pound you. Being filled up with my cock baby"

You're shocked at Luffy talking so dirty, but you loved every word that came out of his mouth.

"Yes! Luffy! I love it... so much"

Both of you getting closer to the edge. Your orgasms building up each thrust.

"Luffy I'm so close... I'm going to cu-" you gasp as he hits the perfect spot. "Right there! Right there!"

Knowing exactly where you needed it he slams right into the same spot.
"I'm close too, now scream my name for everyone as I fill you up"
He moans right into your ear commandingly.

That sent you straight over the edge
"LUFFY!" You scream out, as you cum hard around him. Your walls clenching
His head buried into your neck as he cums inside. Completely filling you.

It's quiet for a minute while you catch your breaths, before Luffy carefully pulls out, laying down next to you. You both face each other, cheeks red.

"I'm in love with you Y/N..." Luffy admits, looking deep into your e/c eyes.
"I've wanted to tell you that for a long time now... but I was scared"
His confession surprised you. You never thought you'd hear those words coming from his lips.

"I'm in love with you too, Luffy" you smile at him as he pulls you into his arms and brushes his hands through your hair.

"Then... will you be mine?" He whispers softly.

"Yes, I'd love that" you say, burying your face into his chest.

A small giggle escapes your captains lips
"And everyone will know it now"

Your eyes widen when you realise what he meant. But your couldn't help but giggle along with him

AHHHHHHHH OKAY IDK HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE END BUT.
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THISSSS ;))
PLS LEAVE ME A COMMENT! I love reading them so much! All your comments seriously make my day and give me a reason to continue writing!
See you horny ppl next timeeeeee~ ;))