Luffy x Reader🍋 (Part-2)

OKAY HELLOOOO~ uhm so I disappeared for a long time... I hope y'all still remember me tho :3 I started to miss writing smut, so here I am again. I never finished this one so let's see if my writing has improved or gotten worse xD if it's worse... pls be kind. Anyway onto the spice.

"Don't move... I need a minute" you say breathlessly, adjusting to the new sensation.

"Take all the time you need Princess" Luffy replies, voice gentle and reassuring. Despite how desperately he needed you and how desperately he wanted to move, your comfort came first to him.

To help you relax, your captain places soft kisses to the side of your neck. His hands rubbing the small of your back affectionately.

"I'm ready" you say a moment later. And with your confirmation, he slowly slides back until only the tip was inside. And with the same agonising pace, he pushes forward again.

Soft moans coming from the both of you. Relishing in the feeling you'd both secretly dreamed about. The heat of skin on skin, and the comforting feeling of his breath close to your ear. His strong hands holding you so delicately.

Hands that have caused damage to so many people, are now careful to not do a single thing to hurt you.

"Please" you can't help but whine at his lack of speed.

A quiet chuckle coming from the man behind you.

"If you wanted me to rail you, all you had to do was ask" his voice laced with a smirk. You didn't need to see his face to know it.

At your plea, he holds steadily onto your hips and does one quick thrust. Memorising your every reaction to him. The way you gasped and stifled a moan at his sudden movement. His smile only growing.

Your captain beginning to set a steady rhythm. Hips thrusting quickly, hands coming to hold onto yours that were attempting to muffle your moans.

"Let me hear you baby. I need to hear how good I'm making you feel" he says with a groan after a particularly deep thrust that had you throwing your head back with a squeal.

"Fuck. Just like that" your moans stirring him to go faster and harder.

"Lu- Luffy" you let out slightly louder than intended.

Hearing you call his name so desperately has Luffy quickly pulling out and spinning you around to face him.

Before you even have the chance to question him, he's already lifted you to wrap your legs around his waist, slipping back inside as quick as he can. Shoving your back against the glass this time. Dark orbs looking into yours as they close shut and your nails grip hard into his back.

Taking note of every sound you make. Every facial expression. Every whisper of his name.

OKAY i'm cutting it short here BECAUSE I just wanna see who's still interested in this and wants me to finish it! As always pls leave me some awesome comments to read! They always crack me up, y'all are so funny. Any way, I hope everyone is doing well and looking after yourselves!
Author-chan