Luffy x Reader 🍋

Lemon/Smut: Dominate Luffy?
Here goes another attempt at writing a Lemon. I apologise in advance for how bad it'll be ;-; *cries in corner*

Another day of extreme heat...
you and the entire crew could hardly do anything in this heat.

You all mainly spent the day drinking cold drinks made by Sanji. Trying anything to cool off. All the boys shirtless and only in shorts.

You, Robin and Nami wearing bikinis. You all just suffered through the days waiting for sunset when the cool air begins to hit. And when it did everyone finally gets their energy back.

You were all currently laying on deck waiting for that first rush of cool breeze as it was almost that time of day.

"I'm going to pass out if this wind doesn't come soon" you groan out of frustration swinging one arm over your face to cover your eyes.

Luffy hums in agreement, laying a few feet away from you. His arms and legs completely spread out, just like a starfish. You giggle at the sight of him when you peek through underneath your arm.

And just when you needed it most that rush of cool air finally came, sighing at the feeling. Easing the sting of your skin.
"Finally!" Luffy yells, sitting up. Everyone already feeling so much better now that their bodies are able to cool down.

The cool breeze drifting by regularly now.

When you finally remove your arm from your face you're met with your captain towering over you with a big smile across his face. He notices you looking at him and reaches his arm down to help you stand up.

You happily take his hand and get up onto your feet. As you do a big wave hits causing the ship to violently lean backwards a bit. The movement throwing you forward straight onto Luffy.

His arms were quick to grab your waist to lessen your impact as his back hit the deck, you falling on top of him.

Finally the ship steadies itself again and continues on course. Luffys arms still holding your hips.
"Sorry" you say to your captain who'd taken all the impact for you.

"Hehe it's no problem" he chuckles happily.
"You're not hurt are you?" Luffy quickly asks straight after. You shake your head in response with a sweet smile.

You only now realise your position on top of your captain. Your hips straddling his waist and his hands were firmly on your hips. You both were hardly clothed because of the hot day.

Your hands were leaning on Luffys toned bare chest for support. You blushed looking at your captain beneath you. His eyes were looking up your body and into your eyes, this sent heat to your cheeks and a hot sensation between your legs.

Becoming flustered you jump up from your position and Luffy does the same. You turn to walk off but a hand stops you, quickly spinning you around and pushing your back against the wall. You squeak at the sudden action.

Luffy had you pinned to the wall, a seductive look in his eyes. One that you've never seen from your innocent captain. It only turned you on more seeing this side of him. It was new and you wanted to see more of it.

"L-luffy?" You ask quietly, biting your lip feeling a bit nervous under his newly intense gaze.

He leans forward, his lips so close to your ear. His breath was hot against your neck, it sent shivers down your spine.
"I've never felt like this before, what is it?" He breathes out heavily, pressing his hard member against your core. A small gasp passing your lips. Luffy was hard, he was turned on just like you.

"I feel it too Luffy" you confess. It was no secret that Luffy had never experienced anything like this, he was so innocent. But little did anyone know this was your first time in a situation like this too.