Introduction.

It was a modern room, with only a TV set and A few mattresses on ground enough for above 10 people.

Then suddenly a vortex opened and stepped out a man with A black cloak with symbols of Chaos and his lower part face covered by A black mask,with two symbols of Chaos on both the sides of mask.

[Just the wheel like thing in my D.P.]

His eyes were black as a void of emptiness same went for his hairs.

Then Another man stepped out of The portal, his face was covered by a skull patterned balaclava,his eyes covered with red sunglasses and had a headphone over his head,Who was wearing a grey jacket and he was completely armed he had an assualt rifle with two pistols,One knife and four grenades.

“Alright Let's get this started Ghost.” said the man with the cloak to the man with Balaclava.

“Roger!” he said.

And the The man with the cloak snapped his fingers.

And suddenly room was filled with people.

A boy with green eyes and jet black hairs with an old styled, T-shirt, and a black trouser.

A blonde boy which had ocean blue eyes with a blue shirt and brown trouser.

A girl with a red scarf around her neck with brown long sweatshirt and leggings.

A middle aged man with centre partitioned black hairs and stormy dark blue eyes with white shirt and black trouser with leather vesst around his torso and cravat.

A middle aged woman with messy reddish hairs in a pony with black eyes with spectacles.
And wearing a red Tee shirt and brown trousers.

A bald boy with golden brownish eyes and green tee shirt with a grey trouser

Another red head girl with pony and brown eyes with a gown.

A boy with grey hairs and eyes,with black shirt and trousers

A blonde haired girl with crystal blue eyes.And white hoodie with blue jeans and

A tall boy with black hairs and eyes with a black blazor over a White shirt and a black pants.

A mascular blond boy with short hairs and goldenish eyes with dark brown sweater and blue trousers.

“What the!” The middle aged man cursed.

“Captain?” Exclaimed the boy with green eyes

“How and where are we?” Asked the blond boy with blue eyes.

“Eren Are you alright?” Asked the girl with scarf.

While the other three people who belonged to A Nation called Marley.

Stood stunned where they were...

“Levi d'you know where are we?” asked the woman with red head.