The Past Of Levi

“Okay Today! I am going to call even some more people and you all react to something,Which not A ship but It's great!” Order said.

“Tch.Whatever.” Levi muttered and went back to his book.

Order Snapped his fingers and three new people appeared in the room.

A man with grey suit and coat with red arm band with a white star,His hairs were brown and combed back.

Another man wearing exact same outfit with blond Beard,hairs and a round framed glasses.

A girl with the same outfit and black hairs.

“What the-?” The brunete boy muttered.

Annie,Riener and Bertholdt looked astonished at them.

Mikasa,Armin,Hanji and Sasha were confused.

Connie looked bored.

Jean was too busy in drawing he didn't even noticed the other three people.

Levi didn't cared and kept on reading his book.

“Pieck? Porco?... Warchief Zeke?” Annie whispered.

Drawing there Attention.

“Let's skip this shit..” Order muttered and snapped his fingers giving them all the information related to why they were doing here.

Excluding his being the second strongest being in the universe.

“Huh...What? The heck?....Wait! I know who you All are?! You Are the Devils Of Paradis!”Porco Yelled at them all.

“Oh... So we're the devils huh? Yeah-Yeah,After All living the walls, Getting eaten by Titans,Waiting for our Death that's what devils do?” Jean Replied Sarcastically exchanging a single look with Porco and going back to drawing.

“Don't you Dare to Talk to me you dirty devil!You are filth on the name of humanity!” Yelled Porco.

Ghost was about to attack him but was stopped by Order's hand on his shoulder.

Order Pointed at Eren who was raging till now. 

“Keep On Barking,I am listening.” Jean replied Sarcastically again.

“You Bastard I'll Kill you.” He said raising his fist on Jean.

He tried to Punch Jean only to be stopped by Eren gripping his fist.

Porco looked at Eren who was giving him his most Infamous glare.

“You...are Marleyan warrior right..?” Eren whispered.

“Don't you Dare to take name of My great Title with that dirty tongue!You Shitty Devil!” He snarled.

But without any waste of Time Eren squeezed his fist breaking his knuckles with an Audible sound of CRACK

Aaah!” Porco exclaimed.

“Pock!” Pieck said.

“You still call me a devil... after what you did to us...” He Whispered in devilish tone

Then He kicked his side.

“Haa!” Porco exclaimed

Clutching his side.
“You Damn Devil!” Porco yelled trying to punch Eren with his other hand.

Only resulting in Eren using a modified version of Annie's move throwing him straight into the wall.

Eren Punched Porco with all his might Landing Punch after Punch.