Ereri

All of them just laid in there beds reading books.

Levi was Reading ‘IT’

Hanji was reading ‘Harry Potter:the Deathly Hallows II’She got addicted to it after reading it's First part.
Eren and Mikasa were reading ‘Fifty shades of Gray’
Mikasa was laying on Eren.
While his chin rested on her head.

Bertholdt and Riener were, reading,“Twilight: Breaking Dawn II”

Hoping they might end up with Annie and Historia like Bella and Edward.

Armin and Annie were reading,‘Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Battle of Labyrinth’Armin was wearing his spectacles Which had a black frame.

And Connie and Sasha were just eating and other was sleeping. Jean just woke up and started to draw his dream girl.

Until Order came with Ghost with him and Earphones in his ears.

Habata itara modoranai to ittte
Mezashita no wa aoi aoi ano soraa...”

He stopped singing and cleared his throat.

“Hey Everyone!” he yelled.

They all left there books.

“Today we're going to react to Another really popular ship... but I hate it...”

“Not now,we're busy reading..”said Armin and suddenly noticed that his face was quite close to Annie's both of them blushed

“Just for Minute bro.Cause I know this will be really short one.”

“How are you sure?” asked Reiner.

“So, Fucking dare to question this to that being Who's responsible for everything that happens in this universe...?” he said and his pupils disappeared  to be replaced by an Abyss of Eternal darkness.

Riener was scared, like his soul was being pulled out off his body.

“Alright let's continue... this ship is Ereri”

“Eren is shipped with another girl?!”Mikasa asked turning into her overprotective Girlfriend mode

“Well uh... Yeah... Look as I said shipping has no Limits if two people even not even met each other they are still shipped... together... Just bec–”

“Just because, some perverted bastards like to see them together and which gives them a chance to utilize there useless time...”Captain Levi said.

“Uh... Yeah..., Okay it's something like that he's shipped with another person... But it's not a girl...”

“Wait! Does that means Eren's a Gay!” exclaimed Connie.

“For this ship yeah.”

And Connie started to ROFL.
He was literally rolling on floor.

Order Snapped his fingers and Connie was back to his Normal self.

“Okay this ship is Ereri.”

He said and image appeared on the T·V·

Eren blushed deep red.

Mikasa and All others were shocked except for Levi.

He was raging.

“Seriously...” he whispered.

“WHAT THE FUCK!!MAKES THEM THINK I WILL EVER BE WITH THIS BRAT!! HUH? WHAT EVEN MAKES THEM THINK I AM GAY!!!”

“Woah-woah Captain..” Order said.
Then he snapped his fingers and Captain was back in his normal self too.

“Okay.. let's take others opinions.” Order said.

“Whoever said,‘Ship it’ can kiss my sword...” he whispered.
All of them shivered especially Annie she's the only one in the room to Experience Captain Levi's true wrath

She hugged Armin's Arm in trying to calm herself.

Armin gratfuly returned the hug.

And None said anything.

“See I told you...” Order said turning to Armin.

End of the chapter