love long lost

centuries ago in ancient Rome during Romans and Remus's first lifetime, it was Remus and Juliet, Virgil was going to the town with his sister and his eyes flashed a bright red then purple "What one is it?" Virgil looked to Vivian and her eyes did the same but yellow and purple to green then back to yellow and purple and then turned to her brother "You felt that too? If it's what I'm thinking then dad is late for everything" they both start laughing at the realization and got Juliet's attention "Sorry to ask but why are you laughing? It's ok if it's an inside joke but I'm a curious person?!" Virgil looked at Vivian and hissed "This one is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cleared his throat and spoke "It isn't just realized something bout our father that's funny considering when and how he met our mother, I'm Virgil Cloud, Distant relation to that family. This is my twin Vivian Cloud. you are?" Virgil looked at Vivian with a side glare and hissed "It only has been bout 400 years there might still be a price of our heads" Juliet smiled "Oh sorry. I'm Juliet but my friends call me Julie and that guy with the moustache is my twin! His name is Remus"

Virgil looked down "Nice to meet you Julie!.... I'll be your ceaser if you'll be my Cleopatra?" Virgil was blushing as Juliet hugged him "I'll gladly be your queen!" Virgil just started laughing and held Juliet "If you knew"

From that point, Virgil and Vivian started dating their soul mates unaware of what will happen in just a few short months. Remus was at a tavern and saw someone getting harrassed and stepped in, the woman got away but Remus didn't make it, the woman found Juliet and told her. Needless to say, she went to try and save her brother but lost her life in the process.

Around this time Vivian found out she was pregnant and then heard the news bout her boyfriend and his sister. Vivian went to Virgil who was crying in their house and hugged him "It's OK Virgil, it might take a few years but we'll see them again. We found our spark now they are tied to us" Vivian put a hand on her stomach and sighed. "now come on, I don't think your niece or nephew will want to see you crying" Virgil wiped his eyes and smiled "You mean? Oh Vivi I'm so happy for you! You.... We can't go back home? We have a baby to raise and to wait for them"

9 months later, Vivian had a single daughter but was captured shortly after by hunters and made to fight and kill her own kind. The kid stayed with Virgil for 5 years until Virgil decided to leave them with two close friends who were married but couldn't have kids. "Diana I'm going to leave you with some friends of your mommy's their names are Remy and Emile. They are really sweet people but I have to go and look for someone I lost, hopefully, your mother will find hers. You'll understand when you are older" Virgil gave Diana to Remile and went to search for Juliet.

many years later in 500s AD, Virgil found Juliet and Remus but Remus died young before Vivian could meet him but Juliet was a princess and now heir to a thrown herself, Virgil got her hand in marriage by showing his royal symbol and things were fine and happy till Vivian showed up and got caught up, she was sent to kill a vampire after a human thrown and a family of vampires that can be dangerous as an army was coming to invade Spain.

Virgil saw an arrow coming for Juliet and without thinking he pulled her close face to face but the arrow went straight through him and into her heart, Juliet kissed Virgil "Thank... You.. See you in the next life... Virgil cloud" she went limp in his arms and Virgil froze "she remembered? She remembered and told me as she died!" Virgil laid her down gently and took her crown "I'll never forget you, Julie. Please rest for now. I'll love you for eternity" 

many years passed and it is now 700s AD Virgil stayed in Spain for 200 years and stayed close to the royal family as a protector. The royal family didn't have twins at all in those 200 years but there was a boy born to the queen after the king had passed and as soon as he saw the baby he felt a familiar feeling but was so confused. As the years passed he was only falling deeper for the boy and was confused about why. That was till one day. Little Roman came up to Virgil after his 8th birthday "Mister Cloud?" Virgil looked down "hey little guy. I'm Mister Storm. Mister Cloud was my dad" Roman tilted his head slightly "You sure? I remember you going by Cloud" Virgil looked away and went on with his life till Roman became king and made it legal for men to marry men and looked to Virgil and got down on one knee "Virgil will you marry me" Virgil looked around and nodded slightly "did you make that law just for this?" Roman blushed slightly "Maybe" Those two lived happily till Roman passed of old age and Virgil went back to America 

Many years later in the late 1600s AD, Virgil was trying to relax on a boat he had purchased many years ago and while out sunbathing his little boat was overrun by pirates, He recognized one of them as they took him in custody. Virgil looked at the captain and smiled slightly "Vivain?" Vivian was just as confused "Virgil! I found you're boyfriend!" Virgil was confused. Vivian giggled as a 6-foot-tall man came around the corner with no shirt on. Virgil blushed brightly and looked at Vivain "Is that Roman?" Virgil teared up as his twin nodded "and I found my soul mate again. neither of them remembers sadly" Roman looked at Virgil and Gay fainted with a bloody nose. Virgil looked away and covered up "Viviain can I get a shirt!" Vivian threw him a towel "We are taking this boat!"

there were a few more lifetimes before the one you all knew but these were some of the highlights. The co-writer wanted pirate princy in the story and this was my way of doing that. I hope you enjoyed this crazy chaos