Starting again

*So apparently Itsuki means independence or something, so that's enough reason for me to chose the name for Izuku's vigilante persona and sry for the late update*

   A few weeks later, Izuku had finished planning out his route for patrol. He had decided that today would be the day he started to work in the field. Izuku's plan had been going nicely, he had found an online school willing to take him in and he had been successful in making money off of information. In that time he had also finished his gear and suit. The police were still on the lookout for him, but since he was one of the quirkless they had stopped the investigation soon after it started, putting down his disappearance as assumed suicide.

   That, of course, angered Izuku but it was expected of from the current government officials, no use trying to find a 'dead' quirkless child. Without any close relatives looking for him the police don't have any reason to keep looking for him. That was all part of Izuku's plan, he had vanished and now he had way more flexibility than before.

  He had already been under the radar when he was homeless but now that he was assumed dead, things just got easier. But just in case, whenever Izuku went out in public he put on a disguise, not the most permanent solution but it would have to do for now. Maybe he could diy his hair or something.

   Izuku stopped abruptly, sensing something, he had just left on his first patrol and was leaping along his planned route. Izuku peered down into the dark alley below him. Two girls were being cornered by some awful looking thugs. 'I have to help them!'

"Ah! Get a-away!" one of the girls screeched. The thug who looked most like the leader laughed.

     That was Izuku's final straw. He leapt into action, jumping onto one of the thug's back and landing a few punches on the other thug. The third, the one who looked like the leader, jumped out of the way of Izuku's strikes, but Izuku just propelled himself forward onto the boss thug, knocking him out in the process, before anyone of them could use their quirks. Then Izuku quickly tied them up.

"Could one of you call the police for me?" He asked the girls.

"S-sure, and thank you." A girl with blonde hair said.

"It was my pleasure." Izuku said as he prepared himself to jump up off onto the roof tops.

"W-wait we didn't catch your name!" The other girl shouted.

"Call me Itsuki." Izuku waved a farewell then jumped up and hid himself in the shadows of the building, waiting to see that the girls had gotten the police. Once he heard sirens he leaped out of the shadows and escaped into the night.

That night he fell asleep excited to see where being a vigilante would take him.

(492 words)