How it started

TW in the whole story•
•Murder
•Blood
•Mentions of torture
•Mentions of suicide
•Mature language
•Mature actions
•Bullying
•Weapons (guns, knifes, etc)
•LGBTQ+
•Sexual assault
•Alcohol
•Drugs
————————————————————

This story takes place in the modern era. This world is scattered with many Mafia groups around the world. Some are powerful while others are pretty pathetic. This world has a large variety of people, from your police officers and doctors to normal citizens. The "Underground city" is a term used when people talk about the mafia world. Working for the mafia is basically signing your life away to hell. It's not fun working for the mafia because you are at war at all times and it's not easy. The "Underground city" is obsessed with power and everyone wants to be the top... Sadly for them there is one Mafia group stopping them from getting that number 1 spot. Their Mafia name is "Night Hallows"... they are the biggest and strongest Mafia group in the ENTIRE world. They reside in Japan... the home of the most Mafia groups other then Italy. Night Hallows has over 300 members that range from spies, hitmen, gamblers, robbers, etc. What makes them different from other Mafias is what they do with children. They experiment on children from the ages of 1-15. They kidnap or bring their OWN children into the Mafia to be tested and experimented on. They do all of this in hopes to create weapons for the Mafia. However if experiments are unsuccessful they leave the children to die. They don't care what happens to them... it either works or your life means nothing. That's how the world works. People will do anything in their power to make it to the top. It's a huge hierarchy in the Mafia world. If you are top people fear you, you run things.

They have done this for years and have yet to create successful test subjects.... or so they thought. In reality they succeeded with a group of teenagers/ young adults but didn't know it. This group has been in the Mafia since they were born because of either being the children of the Mafia members or being one of the unlucky ones to be kidnapped. Up until they turned 16 they were tested on, tortured, etc... never getting a break. Eventually due to them not showing signs of possible abilities they were thrown out. Unlucky for the Night Hallows they just unleashed unstoppable weapons into the world. They not only have abilities, they have a huge grudge against the Night Hallow Mafia ,this, together with abilities is a war itself. When they get a little older they swear to the promise of overthrowing the Night Hallows to stop them from killing more kids. And to get revenge for what they did to them.

Because of the experiments all of the teenagers have gained inhuman abilities that range from mildly dangerous to extremely dangerous. Some examples are inhuman speed, strength, jumping heights, enhanced intelligence, etc

More interesting and dangerous ones are inhuman reflexes, poison veins, death stares, manipulation, mind tricks, healing, etc.

These teenagers have been through hell multiple times. Them being no younger than 16. However, they aren't innocent. These teenagers, before meeting each other have caused much destruction. They commit crimes ranging from robbery of huge companies to homicide and they never get caught. No matter who is working on the cases they can never catch them.

Most of them met in high school and they recognized each other from seeing them almost everyday for pretty much 16 years of their lives. That's when they decided to start their own Mafia to overthrow them. With that they create "Experiment Wither," they chose that because, well, the experiment part came from the fact they all were experimented on. The Wither part came from a mythic 3 skull creature that in old times caused mass destruction and no one ever lived to see them again.