Prologue.

* Three weeks after the barrier collapsed and 3 kilometers from Mount Ebott. * 

 Asgore, Toriel, Undyne, Sans, and Papayrus stood on the hill. Ahead of them was a magnificent view of vast plains covered with forests and with a great sea to the right. The king turned and looked down at the mass of monsters that followed them. They were all tired after five days of travel."Undyne." Asgore said, "Let the others know we're staying here all the next day. Let them put up tents and prepare fires. " here he paused briefly. "Also bring Frisk, Muffet and Metaton. We need to talk." Hearing this, Undyne went downstairs and after about 20 minutes she returned the expected people. 

 * At the same time in the Harbor. *

 "Commander. We have been informed by reconnaissance units about unauthorized entry into our area. What to do. There are HUNDREDS of them there. " one of the Safe Harbor Dragon Guardians spoke up."Show." I said, and the ranger handed me a tablet with a sight from one of the scouts. "Prepare my 7 best Shadows. I'm going to meet their leader. " I said, and the guard just saluted and told one of the messengers to do what I asked. I myself entered the elevator leading to my house, which was above the Headquarters, which was on the 3rd floor. The building was spacious and had 4 floors, plus a basement serving as a prison that could only be accessed from the Court, HQ and my house. On the ground floor of the building there was a place where you could meet your friends and drink meed and spice beer - the specialty of our beloved cook Iskra. The Court was on the first floor and the City Hall on the second floor. In my quarters there was a bedroom, a practice room and a laboratory in which I tested Vestra prototypes, a mini pantry so that I could eat something without going downstairs, second monitoring center (the first one was in HQ) and several other useful rooms as well as a private armory with several prototypes from Dr. Vestra. Among other things, there was an armor that contained 7 containers about 20 cm in diameter surrounding one large one in the center with a diameter of 40 cm. I also had two blasters there called Vestra Blasters. They spat out a beam of concentrated plasma, the color of the soul of the person holding them. The same goes for the Doom Razor, but here only the color of the blade changes. There was a Shadow Trigger on the floor, with 7 black and red lights lit to indicate that 7 Shadows had been loaded into it. Shadows are powerful creatures that can absorb an opponent's first attack, making them shadow and exact copies of his movements, making their attacks nullify each other. On the table top lay a package full of compressed bionic armor that decompose as soon as you touch your skin. I went to the hanger and put on the armor. Immediately, the crystal in the center will light up with a gray-black color. I placed the blasters in special automatic arms above my shoulders so that I could shoot them in flight. I also took my old proven Energy Rifle called Blast. With this miracle I have already wiped out dozens of Invaders. The Invaders are an organized criminal paramilitary group - heavily armed, operating throughout the country. It was after several of their attempts to loot our city (because they thought it was abandoned) that we obtained 2 armored vehicles, 5 transporters, a light tank and an armored helicopter. Armed myself, I reached for the trigger and went to the balcony, from which I had a view of the entire city. The city was divided into 3 districts - Port, where merchant ships from the Northern Islands and the Continent moored. There was also a tavern where thieves and scouts as well as sailors from ships usually stayed. There was a supply warehouse for my squad called the Paladins and a few smaller fish stores. Further north of the warehouse, our ship was moored. The only steam ship in the entire port. On the beach next to the pier there were small fishing boats and a small cutter attached to a small pier. In the eastern part of the Port District, there was an entrance to the Garrison, where light-armed municipal guards were stationed. The main entrance led to the market district and the motel run by Hilda. The night was paid out of my pocket. Next to the motel, a local bartender was handing out the beer we paid for. Going down the ramp on the left, you could get to Temple Square, where one of the elders taught about the gods. From the Temple Square, it was possible to get to the main artery of the city, i.e. the Craftsmen District, where the main Blacksmith, Carpenter, Alchemist, Archer and Merchant had their workshops. You can also get to the port from this street. Right at the East Gate is the entrance to the Upper Quarter, where you can find more sophisticated merchants and the best artisans in the city. KG is also located here.After glancing at the city, I picked up the launcher and spread my wings. It's time to go to meet the newcomers.