The Dark Shroud- Endless Genocide Run

* An hour after my departure *

Frisk woke up an hour after me. She was hungry, so she went to the kitchen. She made herself two sandwiches and went looking for me. After about an hour of searching, she returned to the tent and found one of the curtains ajar. 'He must have gone there,' she thought and started walking in that direction. She walked through the door and found herself in a well-known place - Last Corridor. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice
"I wasn't expecting you so soon. You dirty brotherkiller. " Sans said and attacked her. You could only hear the background in the background
'MEGALOVANIA INTENSIVUM'
However, thanks to my bracelets, Frisk bravely blocked all attacks, and was also immune to the attacks of the Blue Soul, which puzzled Sans, but continued to attack her.

*In the meantime*

The megalomaniac walked alone through Hotland. Suddenly something attacked him. 'Regular random en-counter. I'll deal with him twice. 'However, instead of the usual Vulkin or Tsunderplane, a black figure stood in his way. '' Voidborn has blocked the passage ''.
"We are finally meeting MERG. I can see you're doing pretty well in being a butcher of souls. But your path ends here. " I said and started attacking. First four tail blows from different directions, then a Green Soul slap that baffled him a lot, then a few light blue and orange attacks so fast he barely dodged them, then a blue soul attack and a few red bone that deal 2x as much what's normal. Finally I treated him with 4x normal damage black attacks and after he healed I shot him with a Void Blaster and he disappeared. 'It was easier than I thought.' I thought to myself, and at that moment I heard some familiar music. 'Fuck. Frisk walked through the door and is in the Last Corridor. I have to help her or Sans will finish her off and I want to have me till the end of my days. 'I thought and quickly teleported into the middle of Sans' fight with Frisk. I did it at the perfect time to cage 'Sans's Special Attack', the great wall of Gaster Blasters. Damage taken-999999999999999999 When all the glow was gone I spoke up.
"This is what you can do, Sans?" by saying that I checked my HP- I only lost 1% of my total. "You have to try harder. To do anything to me. And to do anything, to Frisk, you must KILL me first. And many have already tried to do so. And they all ended up either dead or turned to DUST. Are you okay, honey? " I addressed these last words to Frisk. She just replied
"I'm a little bit tired." she said and leaning against one of the pillars she fell asleep.
"Stand back whoever you are." Sans said, slightly surprised at the turn of events. "This man is very dangerous. He has eliminated all monsters throughout the Underworld."
"Yeah right. If she did, my name is not William Voidborn. And that's my name, so she didn't. Sans- you're fighting the wrong man. This goddamn Megalomaniac is coming here soon because you haven't given me many chances to slow him down and partially reduce his LV after each defeat. And you didn't even check out LV Frisk before you started attacking. " when I said that, Sans called LV Frisk-1 and mine as well, and he was terrified when he saw 999999999.
"I see someone is checking me. Well. The command in the war has its drawbacks, and the command of the city and defending it with one's breast also. Although, sometimes it was not without the help of my inseparable companions. " I said by showing him the 7 souls surrounding mine. "Well. I will say one thing. You don't want to taste my full strength, but I can show you what I can. " Saying this First, yellow missiles flew towards him, then alternating orange and light blue, then I used a blue soul on him, which made him even more baffled. The penultimate attack was a red attack that Sans barely dodged. "Okay. End of running away. " I said and used the Green Soul Power on him, which made him block all my projectiles, including the black ones. "Okay. End of this good. The megalomaniac will be here soon. Get ready. And one more thing. Hold on. " I said and tossed the energetic into his hand, "This will get you on your feet and increase your HP to 10 at the same time, same for attack and defense. Good luck. We will see you after the 27th death of Megalomaniac. " I said and took the Frisk in my arms. After a while we were in a safe place - Toriel's house, where no one should be looking for us. I put the Frisk back in one of the beds and went to the place where Toriel had died. I scooped her dust into a jar and sealed it, after a while her soul was formed in it. I did the same with the ashes of Papyrus, Undyne, Muffet, and Mettaton. After about an hour I returned to Toriel's house and set these jars on the table. In the meantime, I cooked a decent dinner and waited. About an hour later it's time. I set off for the final meeting with the Megalomaniac.